Chapter 3

(Y/n)Pov
Welcome my princess to The Host Club. How may I please you. The blond one in the middle starts to talk with a charming voice.

TamakiPOV
The door opened as we all got in our spots. After I said my lines my mouth dropped to the floor as I realize that it was her. The girl I saw in the Garden yesterday. Her e/c eyes were unforgettable. K-kyoya w-who is this beautiful p-princess.

KyoyaPov
Tamaki cut the act you don't need to kiss up to y/n. She's not interested in you. He starts push up his glasses with his indexes finger. Mommy that really hurt I thought you loved me. Y/n turns to me and starts to ask me a question. Kyoya why did he just call you Mommy? He- . Before I could finish my sentence the twins come up to y/n and interrogate her . I tell them to back off. With a death stare in my eyes.

Y/n Pov
At first I was nervous than I saw their faces they looked so happy to see me like they've known me for years or something . My brother started introducing everyone. Y/n this honey he is the small Lolita type than honey came to me with some cake thank you honey. The person behind him is his cousin morinozuka and he is the strong and Silent type. The two twins over there is Hikaru and Kaoru hitachiin and they are the mischievous type . Do you want to play a game? No she does not want to play a game. Oh and this is Haruhi fujioka he is a rather new hose tease your average Joe type. And the one soulking in the corner is our Prince Tamaki suoh. Out of no where tamaki jumps up and says. Nice to meet you princess. Hello everyone it's nice to meet you finally. I said with a cheery voice. This is my sister y/n ootori she just moved back to America and she is not looking for any type of relationship right now you got me Tamaki. Well we're about to open up the host club so you can hang with any host you want until we close for the morning then I'll walk you down to your class. OK big brother kyoya.

I sat down at Haruhi's table. He seem so nice.Unlike the others he seemed like he wanted to actually to get to now me. Me and haruhi talked for like hours since he did not have any customers this morning. I did not actually notice the time l was going to be late. As I ran out of the room as fast as I could I felt a hand on my shoulder it was tamaki. Oh sorry tamaki I am in a rush I have to go see you. Wait y/n let me walk you to class.
I don't think that's a smart idea ,but OK. Lovely my princess let's go. ok I say with a smile as we walk to my class. He drops me off and kiss my cheek I stood there in shock. Than the bell takes me out of my thoughts. I wave goodbye and entered the class with all eyes on me. As I walked to my seat I hear the same girls from yesterday talking again. I just sat there drawing in my notebook again.

TIMESKIP..... TIMESKIP.... TIMESKIP...

Tamaki pov
I was walking with y/n to her class and she was beautiful. She seemed a little nervous when I kissed her cheek.
I would ask her what's wrong but every time I try to say worlds they never come out. Tamaki what are you doing . I looked over at kyoya he was asking me What's wrong but it was nothing he could fix. Nothing

Kyoya pov
Tamaki seems a little worried .He said it was nothing but I know tamaki.
Tamaki I can't have you sad or depressed ok. Yes kyoya. Tamaki looked up at me and put a fake smile on it must be serious.

Y/npov
It was lunch time so I went back to the garden but before I could sit down a few boys walked up to me and start asking me what my favorite color. What I do after school. What I like to do. And a bunch more questions.

Tamaki pov
I was running around looking for y/n she was in the garden but she was not alone. She was surrounded by boys I got a little mad so I went over there and grabbed her arm and pulled her away from all of those boys

Y/n pov
As I was in the middle of a conversation with the boys I was pulled away I thought it was kyoya being over protected, but it was tamaki. He looked mad I tried to ask him what was wrong but he was not saying a word. Than I tried to get him to let me go but his grip got stronger. You are hurting me stop please tamaki please . He turned around but his bangs covered his eyes. Why .he looked so sad but still mad . Why what tamaki . Why we're you talking to those guys? I did not know what to say I just stood there. Tamaki than puts his arms on my shoulder. He started to cry with his head down.
I moved his bangs so I could see his eyes, And huged him until he huged me back. I stayed there until lunch was over.

Kyoya pov
Tamaki was not at the host club for the lunch rush time he better have a good excise or I'm going to kill him.
Hey kyoya come look at this isn't that the boss hugging that girl you brought in today. I looked out the window and see tamaki hugging my sisters. I'm going to kill him.

Y/n pov
I see kyoya come towards use. He looked like he was about to kill someone. He grabbed tamaki by the tie and pulled up a fist. Tamaki looked surprised. Before kyoya could do any thing I ask him. What is wrong why are about to hurt tamaki. He looked at me with a death glare. He than stops and than mumbles come with me. We flowed him to the host club. He tells all the members to come here . I have a announcement I have to tell you. Y/n is my

.....Thank you so much for being
Supportive.... xoxox