chapter 14

A/n : is this book getting sappy if it is I am so sorry but I'm sure that it will get good soon oh and I started putting quotation marks 😀😃😊☺😄

Tamaki pov

It started to rain hard and there we're hardly any people in the streets . I am screaming y/n's name " Y/N!!!! Y/N!! "

There was no respons and very one started to look at me but I did not care. Y/n was the only one on my mind.

"Boss"."what are you doing out hear and do you now were the corn dogs are". It was Hikaru he was going on about how he wanted some sausage on a stick (do not be dirty )

"Hikaru have you seen y/n". Hikaru looked at me than a big smirk came on his face. "Why did you lose her when you we're spying on her".

I slapped hikaru across the face as tears fall down my face. "This is serious she is missing and haruhi said that she". "I'm sorry hikaru I just think she is in trouble and need to find her before......... Before she"

"Boss she may be over there let's go check". Hikaru was pointing to a allyway that was really dark.

Kyoya pov

"SHE IS WERE! AND HE DID WHAT!"
I ran out of that hotel and into the car I was not about to lose my sister to this bastard.

The rest of the guys jumped into the car. We told the driver to step on it
"Y/n please be safe".

☆☆☆☆☆☆Time skip ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Y/n pov

"Eric were are you taking me". It was cold and Eric's hand was covering my eyes. I was a little scared at first but I know that Eric would not hurt me.
"Were almost there ok just trust me"
His warm breath brushed against my neck it was comforting.

We walked not so long after that and he uncovered my eyes. I smelt gasoline and garbage. The air was hard to breath and Eric's hand had a more forceful grip. At first my eyes were blurry and the darkness did not help the situation.

Where am I.

Tamkai pov

I ran over to the ally with hikaru and saw these two men with big shoulders and black suits. They seem to not see me or hikaru.

Hikaru being hikaru walked right up to them. Tapped one the dudes shoulder and started saying some dumb stuff about how are they suppose to be security if they can't even tell if we are standing right in front of him.

It looked like man payed no mind to hikaru
"Hikaru come here, I will run a head and you keep them diffracting.

Hikaru ran a head and started to shout at them like before. I ran a head for awhile and saw a small light at the end of the hall way there was a steal door. It was unlocked. I opened it. "y/n ,Y/N " no answer were could she be.

Kyoya pov

As we ran around screaming y/n name. I heard mumbling in a alley way I started to run there and there was hikaru yelling at a man in black my sweat dropped and I was a little dumb founded and upset that he is just standing there not looking for my sister.

﹏﹏﹏﹏♔Time skip♚﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Y/n pov

"Where am I " I looked at Eric and he had a evil little smirk on his face that scared me. "Eric your scaring me let me go. " His smirk got bigger and his grip got tighter. "Eric let go of me know. " he said nothing and looked at his watch. I was not about to stand by and get killed like last time.

After a while his grip got a little loose and easy to move around in I than elbowed him in his stomach and kicked him in his nuts. "Maybe next time you should not underestimate the oortior family."

I ran as fast as I could in the opsite direction all of a sudden I was stop by a body. I fell to the floor and saw someone that I thought I would have never seen again. It was my amrican dad he looked me straight in the eyes

(Y/n) I have missed you.

Sorry for the super late up date