chapter 11

Publish wen

Tamaki pov

Please don't leave I love you. My eyes widened when she said that I pulled her off of me she must have woken up when she hugged me

Y/n want did you just say? She looked up at me and tears started to run down her cheek. She ran out the room and went to the rest room.

Y/n pov

why did you say that. Now tamaki thinks you are in love with him well I think he thinks that we like him. I did not mean it not to him at least.

After thinking it over i took a shower and got ready for the day.

Tamaki pov

After she left and locked her self in the rest room I went to go talk to her but she was talking to her self. why did you say that. Now tamaki thinks you are in love with him well I think he thinks that we like him. I did not mean it not to him at least.

At least not to him.
I know it she dose not like me like that. If she dose not like me than who dose she like.

As I was trying to figure out who she could like. Haruhi walked in. Senpia why are you in my room? She looked like she has been crying. whats up with all the girls today.

Are you OK haruhi? She looked shocked that I said that. She stared to treat up again. I Went to give her a hug.

Haruhi please tell me what is wrong I want to help I whisper in her ear. What she said next shocked me. They did what.I felt my face get red with anger. I'm going to kill them for hurting my little girl.

I left haruhi in her room not wanting her to see what I was about to do
Senpia please be careful ok.

I shook my head and ran to find them.

Time skip

Tamaki pov

What have you done to my little girl.

Kaoru pov

What did you do to my little girl. Me and my brother looked up and saw the boss with a dark aura around him

He reaped his question and picked us both out of our bed. At that time we knew that the boss was not playing.

Hikaru's eyes than widen in realization of what he did. Or better yet what I forced him to do.

Tamaki pov

All I wanted to do was punch them in the face for doing that to haruhi.

What is wrong with you guys you just can not play with peoples heart because your bord and don't have anything else to do.

Now you guys are going to apologize for what you have done or you tomorrow will have to answer to me. My face still made with anger and rage. At first I could tell they thought I was jokeing but after awhile they had a little fear in there eyes.

Y/n pov
After I got out of the shower I was walking to the nearest market but before I felt the hotel I heard tamaki talking more like yelling. I stuck my head in the door to see that tamaki was different he was more assertive kinda like last night. Before long I sat there as I listened on to tamaki Getting mad at the twins. I sat at the door listening on and on for hours

Kyoya pov

I was still felt a little guilty from last night for not being there for my little sister she still that 5 year old little girl who would all ways come to me.

I saw Y/n laying on the door of the twins room I thought to my self for a while think of reasons why she was there I walked up closer to see she was knocked out sleep. I picked her up and I heard her say.

Y/n pov

Kyoya must have saw me sleeping and decided to take me back to my room. I never got to say sorry for last night so I guess this is a better chance than ever.
I'm sorry I did mean to upset you last night. I huged him tightly and he kisses my for head.

Kyoya pov

I love you y/n just next time if you are in trouble I will be there for you. I can not lose you not how I lost mom OK.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. Still hugging me tightly. I did not want to let her go ever.

Y/n pov

Kyoya he was being open with me and I liked it so. He was never like this at home I snuggled up to his chest and decide to tell him about last night and about the dreams I have been having. He was supportive and he told me that I have to go on this date. I was shock and the thing he said next was so sweet.

BACK TO TAMAKI AND THE TWINS CONVERSATION

Tamaki pov

I brought haruhi into the dinning room we're the twins where

Haruhi pov

Tamaki came and got me out of my room that I have been in forever. Where are we going tamaki. We are going to eat some food to get your mind off of those mischievous twins OK. I trust tamaki despite the fact that I am a little mean to him.
He is my close friend that I can tell any thing to.

As we entered the dining room I saw the twins sitting there. My heart broke at the site of them. All I could think was tamaki lied to me the one person that I trusted the most. Had Lied to me. I looked up at him he looked so sad.

Haruhi I'm sorry that I lied but we are all friends and the twins really wanted to say something to you please just listen.

I looked up and heard Kaoru I...... We are sorry about what we did. Then Hikaru said.
we actually did want to ask you out my eyes widened so did tamaki's
My eyes blinked just to make sure that I was not dreaming.

You...............you what? Wait both of you? Tamaki what do I say? I looked up at tamaki for advice. He looked at me and said that he can not help me.

Well umm.......... I can't choose..... to tell the truth I kinda have a crush on......... you both for a little while now.

Their eyes widen in Surprise I think they were both a little shocked at what I said.

Tamaki than suggested that they each take me on a date. I can wait.

Tamaki pov

The twins decided to each take her on a date. One of them goes out tonight and then one will take her out tomorrow. it was hikaru first he was going to take her to the park. apparently they're having a festival and I hope they have fun Lucky them how haruhi truly is a amazing girl.

Hikaru pov

Haruhi I'm glad you decided to come with me tonight to The festival I've been waiting for this for a long time you know.

Haruhi looks at me With her beautiful brown eyes. I know exactly what you mean.

Haurhi pov
Me and hikaru danced the whole night way it was about nine at night and we ate some corn dogs and shared a lovers milke shake it was so good.

( and before any one can say anything nothing sexual is going to happened for now *wink*)

We where about to leave than my favorite song came on I looked up at hikaru and he looked at me. We went to the middle of the park and started to dance. Hikaru twirled me and that's when I saw her. Y/n

What did say. hikaru looked worried and all I could do was point to y/n.

Isn't that y/n other there. I looked and she was walking with a boy with orange hair she seemed so happy and had a twinkled in her eyes.

Hikaru I'm sorry I have to end the date but I had fun. I looked at hikaru and kissed him on the lips and ran to the nearest bush to spy on y/n