Chapter 8

Tamaki pov

From this day forward y/n ootori is going to be mine. I am going to make her mine. But how? How will I get her to love me. I got it this never fails.

Y/n pov

After that night back in my hotel room. Every time I would look at tamaki he would look a way and blush like crazy I hope he is not sick or anything because he always knows how have a good time.

Kyoya pov

Tamaki is my best friend but if he touchs my sister I will kill him. Still I don't think I have ever seen my sister stand up to anyone like that.

TIME SKIP

Y/n

We we're walking back from the park. Tamaki seem to have smile on his face just like every one else it was great to see he is back to his normal self.

Tamaki

We just felt the park. London is beautiful. We all had a fun time in the park the twins and y/n had played tag and took turns pushing each other on the swings. I really wanted to push y/n on the swings and play tag with her. I think I going to ask y/n on a date but how?

Y/n pov

Tamaki is no longer allowed in my room but it's OK I understand why and I love my brother for it but dose he not trust me for better yet his best friend. My thoughts were interrupted by a hand touching my wrist.

It was tamaki he looked nervous and a little scared. I would invite him in to the room to talk but he I'd not allowed to come in. Tamaki what's. I was stopped by tamaki putting his finger on my lips signaling me to be quite. Y/n would you like to go with me get some pizza. He said so fast that I did not know what to say. He started to look sadder and sadder with every second that past I did not like to see him sad. So just said I would love to go and get pizza with you.

Tamaki pov

She said yes. I can believe she actually is going on a date with me. In the action of it all I realized that kyoya is going to kill me if I finds out that I'm taking out his Sister. Um y/n I be back in a hour to pick you up OK. Y/n smiled at me and went in to her room to get ready. I than sat against the door in relief with a smile on my face. Hey boss what are you doing by y/n's room.it was the twins with a smirk on there face Are try to. Before they could finish that sentence I told them that I have a task for them. They looked at each other and smirked.
What the task.

The twins looked at me with curiosity and evil in their eyes.
I need you to keep kyoya distracted for tonight I'm taking y/n out.

What do we get in return? I looked them in the eyes and said that they could have one date each with haruhi without any kissing.

They stepped to the side and discus the terms but I think they where just trying to intimate me. OK boss you got a deal but why do you want us to
district kyoya.

I'm well I planning on take y/n on a date and kyoya does not want me to go out with her. The twins look at me with smirks on there faces.

So you want to have some fun with y/n. Yea that's what I wanted to do scene I saw her.

Boss you are such a pervert I hope you guys have fun in your bed.
Thanks wait no not like that OK I just want to take her for some pizza. OK boss what ever you say. The twins than ran off to go hang with haruhi.

THE BEST HOUR LONG TIME SKIP

Y/N pov

Tamaki asked me to hang out I did this a lot back in America. Every Friday me and who I thought was my friend would go to the movies and eat pizza. I thought it would be fun and kind replace the memories that I had in America. I did not think much of us going out so I put on a f/c sun dress that bought here. KNOCK KNOCK

That must be him

Tamaki pov

Knock knock
The opened the door and there she was the girl that stole my heart. I gazed into her e/c for what seemed like forever. Tamaki...... hello are you ready. Y/n started to talk and I immediately got out of deep thought. Oh yes my princess let's go. She started to blush into a light pink. We arrived at the pizzeria and sat by a window.

Y/n pov

He pulled out my chair and sat right across from me. My princess what would you like to eat. Tamaki was not acting like him self more like the guy he is in host club. We ordered a large extra cheesy pepperoni pizza. It was huge we could probably share one slice and be full. Tamaki this is huge. I laughed a little while saying it. Tamaki then asked me if i wanted to share with him I didn't think much of it so I said sure. A blush grow acroos his face. I took a bite out of the pizza but the chess stretched so far than tamaki reached over the table and toke a bit. I felt like I was in the middle of that lady and the tramp scene. Where they ate spaghetti and almost kiss. Bit before he could get any closer to my lips I pulled away. He looked a little disappointed when I pulled away.

After we ate the pizza he said that there was a Festival in the park.

Tamaki pov

After my pizza Plan did not work I took her to this beautiful enchanted festival Dance they where having.

We entered the park and y/n eyes glowed with amazement and happy- ness. Right as we walked into the park A beautiful song turns on. Y/n turned to me and tolled me that her mom used to sing this to her when she was little. She looked at me with those adorable e/c eyes.

Would you like to dance my princess she did not hesitate. She pulled me to the Dace floor and put her hands on my shoulders. She looked up at me and said. Tamaki I do not know how to dance she blushed and looked down. I lifted her chin so that I could see her beautiful e/c eyes And only inches away from her lips I could feel her breathing on my lips. I just wanted to press my lips against her pink soft lips.

It's OK just look at me and follow my feet. As long you keep your eyes on me you will OK I promise my princess. After I said that she looked down and had a sad face. What is wrong my princess.

She starts to grip here hands and start to tear up. Tamaki we are friends right. I just stood there with no answer. Righ? .......... Right!
Yes of cores why would you even ask that.

Well because you are not

GUYS I LIKE TO WRITE BUT I DONT THINK I CAN DO THIS EVERY DAY I SPEND 4H JUST WRITING so MAYBE JUST RVERY OTHER DAY I DO NOT KNOW WELL THANK U GUYS LOVE YOU XOXOX
1297 words