Chapter 18

Y/n pov

Dont promise me tonight without tomorrow.

 Me and tamaki were walking in a market and then a girl bumps into tamaki. All her stuff falls on the ground. Tamaki rushes to the ground to help her. "Hey are ok miss?" the girl looks up and she has tears in her eyes. as i look at her body even more she had bruises on her body and a torn dress that barley covered her. "my-my name?" she said it as if it was a question. dose she not know her own name.what has happen to this girl.

Tamaki pov 

This girl she crashed into me and she fell to the floor. She had had a ripped dress and her shoes tron like she has been running for days. her skin pale with bruises covering her whole body. Y/n was trying to figure out her name but she was clearly out of it. She looked at me with the cutest smile ever but that soon fell when she pasted out in my arms. "Oh no shes out of it". "What do we do"?

 I picked up the girl,she snuggled up to my  chest. "What are you doing". "You are not going to take this girl home are you"? Y/n she looked me in the eyes looking for answer. i did not answer i just held the girl close to me and started to walk home. "Tamaki i was talking to you". If im being honest i was getting a little annoyed.

 "Y/n she is passed out with tared clothes and she can barely say her own name". i was so mad at her she was jealous of a helpless girl . "Well since you rather be with her then you can go ahead but i'm not sticking around to see". She started to cry and ran away from me i started to feel bad. i shouldn't be doing things that make y/n cry. "Thank you". I looked down the girl she clinged onto me even tighter. I could not just leave her in the street.

Y/n pov

I could not go home because kyoya would see and if he sees he will kill tamaki. I could clearless where i go . i was just hate that tamaki was taking this random girl home. Can i really blame him though he is a sweet and kind person with the biggest heart ever. I don't even know what got other me is it my fault i mean he did yell at me and that was nit necessary. Uhhh i need to stop thinking about him he is not thinking of me i know it.

i was so put up in my feelings that i did not see were i was walking . i was by Hikaru and Kaoru house . i ran to the door kinda other joyed to talk to someone. as if magic the door opened and kaoru looked so confused.i started to cry at the sight of his face and ran into his arms. "y/n whats wrong are you hurt". he hugged me back it felt like a huge weight was filled off of me.

Me and Kaoru talked in his room all night hikaru joined us later when he got home. i missed them o much i have not talked to these guys in so long . We never really talked after me and tamaki got together. the whole night we played dumb games and even had a food fight. We didn't even noticed the rain. the night was winding down all of us were tired as the fire roared on i cuddled up to kaoru. We started to talk but really i was just listen to them two have a conversation . "Y/n why did you come over anyway". I was really tired i didn't want to really answer questions right now  especially about tamaki. "Because i wanted to see you guys". Befor i knew it i was starting to close my eyes still holding on to kaoru.  

I wish tamaki was with me right now. 

ok hey guys i know its been a long time but it may even be a longer time for my next chapter but its getting jucy  this girl she most really be hurt  to pull tamki away from you i wonder whats going to happen next oh wait i already do .