Chapters 6

A/n: don't play song until I say so. Enjoy the story

Y/n pov

We are here finally. I was so excited that I may have said that a little to loud. Loud enough that the people in Paris could probably hear me.

Where to guys I want to go see everything.

Hold on y/n first we go to the hotel in establishing rooms okay.

I was dispoined when I heard that but I understand.

Plus the guys are probably tired and jet-lagged.

let's take 2 hours to relax and we'll meet up in the hotel lobby at 2 ok

I guess so but who will I be sharing the room wit-

Before I could get the rest of that sentence out all the boys started running towards me.

Saying that they will share a room with me but Kyoya took them off of me and said that i'll be sharing a room with Haruhi.

I didn't mind I was more excited to go sightseeing. then what room I stayed in.

TIME SKIP Over 2 Boring
Hours
◆◇◆◇◆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆◆◇◆◇◆

I ran throughout the whole hotel banging on each and every single one of their doors. hurry up let's go let's go let's go.

I'm going to leave without you guys if you don't hurry up there's so many things to do. I said with a little anger in my voice.

I was about to leave until I heard them all calling my name. Y/n, y/n!!!!! Wait for us. Finally I was going to leave you guys here.

🗼Montage time 🗼
🎠🎠🎡🎠🎠🎡🎠🎡🎠🎠🎡🎠
Play the music now reader-chan

TIME SKIP TO AFTER MONTAGE

Tamaki pov
We spent the whole day exploring London.

By the time the sun was going down every one was so tired.

They looked like they we're about to pass out. With the exception of Mori senpai.

Evan if I was tired I was glade to see that y/n was having fun.

She even offended to pay for dinner at the C London it was one the most famous restaurants in london. We can not let you pay for all of this your self y/n. honey and the twins did not want for y/n to pay for there food but she insisted.

After dinner we started to walk back to the hotel.

I had not noticed that i was walking by my self so I bumped into a guy with dark brown hair with these green eyes and a smirk on his face . Hey watch were you are going man. He started to talk in a calm voice.

I'm so sorry sir I wasn't looking where I was going please excuse me.

What ever. Than he starts to walk off

I looked back as he started to leave and notice y/n was waveing at me I ran to her to catch up with ret of the group.

Y/n pov

As we we're entering the hotel looked back and saw that tamaki was not with us.

Instead he was talking to a man that looked around our age. He seem familiar.

No it can't be he wouldn't be here right? He's back in America with his sister.

Maybe I'm just seeing things yeah I'm just seeing things I have to sleep it off.
Kyoya pov

As y/n about to go into the hotel she turned around and saw that Tamaki was speaking to another guy.

She seemed worried a little flushed like you just seen a ghost or something. I was going to ask her what was wrong but she ran into the hotel and went to her room I better go check on her.

Hey guys I'm going to go see what's up with y/n .

I ran after y/n when I got to her room she was face down on her bed.

Hey y/n are you OK what happen back there.

Y/n pov

I started to run to my room laid on my bed snuggled my pillow when kyoya came in and sat on my bed and asked me. Hey are OK you just left. He had a every worried look on his face
Kyoya remember that night when I called you on the phone and was crying a lot.

Is that what this is about. I thought that you were done with that.

We'll I have been having nightmares about it and I am seeing things like that man that bumped into tamaki I thought that. Before I finished that kyoya hugged me and told me that

Kyoya pov

I hugged y/n before she finished her sentence. She did not have to explain her self. Y/n that is in the pastasnlong as you are with me I will protect you OK.

Y/n pov

I will protect you............ After he said those words I was so happy I almost cryed but instead I just hugged him tiered and soon fell asleep in his arms.

Tamaki pov

I as I was walking to my room when
I heard y/n and kyoya talking . How cute why doesn't my Haruhi talk to me like that.
I don't take to you like that senpia because every time you see me you start to hug me and rlthan I can not talk.

Kyoya pov

Hey y/n
Before I finished my sentence Y/n was out like a light I put her under the cover and walked out to see the host club. What are you guys doing.

We'll I was going to my room I don't know what they are doing .good night guys. Haruhi went in the room and I do not see her till morning.

Y/n pov
In y/n's dreams
Why are here in london leave me alone ◇Did I tell you could leave
No but......
◇It's time for your punshment
No please Noooooooooo

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you guys in the next part of that is my sister (tamkixreader)
Vote, comment, tank you guys
Xoxo

One In A Million (Tamaki X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें