Chapter 15

A/n : guys I know I have not been updating but I have surprise for you guys some light smut / lemon
So I hope you enjoy.

Xoxo

Y/n pov

"Ronnie"what are you doing here I thought". He interrupted me.
"You thought you killed me. "Well you did kill me you." Just better be lucky that your mom saved my body and put her life into me so that I could live on".

"Lily is dead"she would never give you her life she's the person who helped me leave". "The only reason that she did not leave with me is because she wanted to take care of her son that you kept from her for so many years". "You probably killed him didn't you?"

"Y/n I would like you to meet Eric my son"."he is the one to help me capture you I'm very proud of him."

"You are lying to me".
Then Eric walked in with an evil smirk on his face. "He is not lying he is my dad and I never loved you that Tamika guy was right".

I could not believe what he just said I started to tear up and I got mad. "Eric I loved you and I was going to give myself to you".

He got closer to my face and said "don't worry I'm sure the person we sell you to would love to be your first".

I was shocked I thought that we had something special but I guess not.
"You would not do that to me would you just for couple of bucks".

"Oh sweetie you are worth more that a couple of bucks you my sweet y/n are worth a fortune".

"Not if I'm not here".they all looked so confused that's when he came.

Tamaki pov

"Y/n"! I was running I saw her and when I did I did not hesitate to save her.

I heard her yell my name over and over again I swear that if we we're not in this situation I would push her against the wall and have my way with her. I would pound so hard into her that she would be needing a wheel chair for awhile.(white chicks)

Y/n pov

He actually came to save me he's the person who cares about me the most he is my knight and shining armor. I have been so clue less that I did not notice. I'm in love with Tamaki Suho.

Tamaki pov

"Tamaki I'm sorry I did not listen to you and now we are hiding and on the run". She was just rambling and trying tovsay sorry but I lover to much to be mad at her,so I shut her up by kissing her and it took her a while to kiss back but when she did I pushed her against the wall and it was getting heated until air was a problem when I stopped she started to talk and I kissed her neck I wanted her so bad.

Y/n pov

Oh my gosh I was shocked that tamaki was being so rough but I liked it I mean I love tamaki and I always have I just could not admit it because I thought he liked me as a brother.

"T-tamaki we are going to get caught if you don't s-s-stooooooooooop".
I could not talk after he found my spot and when he know that was my spot he took full advantage of it.

Tamaki pov

When she moaned I went crazy her moans we're sending me into over drive. I wanted her so bad that I was harder than a rock. I started to put my hand lower and lower until I was in her pants rubbing her clit she was a moaning mess.

Than the door opened "What the hell are you two doing".when I heard that voice I know that i was so dead.

Love you guys and I'm going to stop it there.

Xoxo