Chapter 17

Some where far away 💒

Unknown pov

"Do you really think that she will love me as I do her". I walked around my chambers in a nervous wreck. My trusted advisor Sebastian is trying to comfort me. "She will have to love you if she dose not then her father will surely pay.

Y/n POV

Me and Tamaki have been so happy these past few weeks I mean he has been by my side ever since we had my brothers blessing. Lately though he has been meeting with my brothers regularly and keeping secrets.

"Tamaki are we still going to dinner with your dad"? I knocked on the door with no answer. "Tamaki, Tamaki, are you in here"? I screamed as I saw my worse nightmare.

Tamaki dead and lifeless on the ground. I ran down to him holding him "no no no no please Tamaki don't leave me please I need you, I love you".

"Y/n wake up are you ok"? I woke up with tears in my eyes and my heart beating at a unnatural speed. "Kyoya I just had the most awful dream ever".

I sit up wiping the sleep out of my eyes out waiting for my brother to talk. "What is it Kyoya are you ok is every thing alright"? He puts his hnd on my leg and looks with his head down. "This afternoon Tamaki was kidnapped and-".

I could not believe what I was hearing. "What? Kyoya is he alright did they get him back is he hurt". Kyoya has tears running down his face. "He died".

Kyoya pov

Y/n was in her room she had a long day and went to go take a nap. I got up and decided to go get her some food but when I entered the room she was cuddled up to a blanket and pillow. She was crying.

"Y/n are you ok I know that you want him back but he is gone". That seem to make things worse. You see ever since Tamaki and y/n got together he has been distant and just a few weeks ago he left just out of no where and no one has heard anything from him.

Y/n thinks its her fault she is beating her self up. She has not left her room and only lets me talk to her.

"Kyoya do you think he is alive? Maybe he is happy with someone else?" I love my little sister but I'm going to kill Tamaki the minute I see him.

"Y/n he is not dead and her does not deserve you at all". I was going to get up and leave when she pulled me back down and hugged me. "Please don't leave me kyoya".

At this rate if she keeps going on like this she'll be only dependent on me I got to get her out here I got to get her over this.

"Y/n how about you go to the market with Haruhi and the twins". She looked up at me with sad eyes Tears start to swell up. Tamaki and me used to go to the market he would always be so fascinated with the commoners food ".

"I remember this one time where he bought me a puppy. she was so beautiful she had a red bow and everything ".

"I'll make sure to tell ms.fujioka not to go near the pet section or food section of the market".  "You will shop for new clothes new shoes and maybe even a bracelet here take my credit card and make sure you take a good limo ".

Y/n pov

Kyoya is forcing me out of the house for my own good he says. I'm meeting up with Haruhi and the Hitachi Brothers for a trip to the market to clear my head.

Me and haruhi have been really close friends for a long time. Even though she's like a sister to me once when I first came here I thought she was in love with Tamaki and I thought he was in love with her.

"Y/n over here". I ran over to Haruhi but of course me being the clumsy girl I am I tripped over a rock, but I landed into someone else's arms.

"Oh thank thank you so much" he gazes into my eyes not daring to break I contact.

"no no the pleasure is mine". He just stood there staring at me like I was a piece of art.

"I was wondering are you going to let me go anytime soon". He let's go of me his cheeks turn into a dusty red as he rubs the back of his neck. "I'm sorry m'lady it's just you were so beautiful and-". It's fine it's fine thank you again.

I walk over to Haruhi she has a big smirk on her face well wasn't that awkward I mean thank goodness he was there but still it was like he couldn't keep his eyes off of me.

So who was that Tara I know that you are today but still I never thought you had men at your disposal like that.
I look at Haruhi fujioka like she's crazy what do you mean he was just a kind gentleman who helped a young lady not fall on her ass

"do you ever think you'll see him again". I look back at the place where we met. "To tell the truth I hope I do" .

And this is where they start playing don't you forget about me don't don't don't

Okay guys I feel like really updating this past week I don't know why I just really think it's the love you guys are giving me and I really do appreciate it because I love writing for you guys I have an actual idea where I want this to go so please bear with me if I do stop for any reason I'm sorry but just hang in there I promise you will be worth it