one

✴Lucy's POV✴

"Do you Bentley Kings take Lucy Crest to be your lawful wedded wife?"

Bentley looks at me with such welcoming eyes, and gives my hand a tight squeeze.

"I do." He replies with a grin.

"Do you Luciana Crest take Bentley Kings as your lawful wedded husband?"

This is the moment I've been waiting for my whole life. Ever since I was a little girl I always dreamed about walking down the aisle slowly, as my husband watches me come to him.

I dreamed of having friends and family here for support, I dreamed of having my soulmate.

And I guess I can be live that dreams do come true.

"I do." I say.

"Well then, it's gives me the pleasure to now pronounce you, Mrs. And Mr. Kings! Bentley you may kiss the bride."

"Dont have to tell me twice." Bentley says then dipping me and sending a sweet kiss to my lips.

Everyone cheers.

I stable myself, and look to the crowd.

My mom who is being hugged by Josh, is wiping away tears trying to take pictures. Beside them is Veronica with a cheesey grin.

The whole pack is here along with Karlie Ann's pack, and a few others that Bentley has close alliances with.

To my right, I feel someone pinch my butt. At first I think it's Bentley but it can't be because one hand is waving to our friends and th other is holding my hand.

I look to see Dana with a devilish grin.

I roll my eyes.

Along beside her as my bridemaids are Kendra, Karlie Ann, and Skipper.

They look absolutely stunning in their beige prom dresses.

"Alright it's time for to go change." Our wedding coordinator Chandra says from behind us.

I nod, and carefully lift my dress and begin to step down from the steps with Bentleys help.

As we walk down the aisle white rose petals are thrown at us.

We finally make it into the venue which is absloutley gorgeous. It looks like something from the Great Gastby.

Chandra pulls me away from Bentley, and pushes me into a room.

"Hurry, everyone is going start piling into the ballroom." She says helping me unzip my dress.

She quickly helps me out of it and slip into my short casual dress as Miguel, a friend Kendra takes out the Bobby pins in my hair.

Once in the dress Miguel, forces me into a chair and quickly pulls my hair back in a low, messy but cute bun. Framing my face with a few fallen pieces.

We decided to have natural make up which by my the way tool about an hour to perfect, so luckily I don't have to fix it.

Finally all done, Chandra hands me my new heels, and then there's a knock in the door.

"Yes?" Chandra calls.

"Um Hi, I was wondering if I could borrow Mrs. Kings? We have wedding to attend." Bentley says on the other side. I can tlpicture his smirk as he said Mrs. Kings.

I walk to the door and open it, revealing Bentley who had taken off his jacket and tie. His sleeves now rolled, showing his tattoos and his collar opened just a little.