eight:part two

The whole plan ride back to New York was boring. I didn't go to sleep, I was to angry to and every time I tried to go to sleep thoughts would randomly pop into my head making not sleep.

The Council Guards met us at the airport, putting the blindfold on us, and taking us there.

When I step out the car, I walk straight into the building pass the lady at the front desk, and into the Council meeting room.

The members are already sitting there waiting for us.

"What?" I say folding my arms.

"Why Hello Lucy." The man in the middle says. I don't even know his name. I don't none of the Councils names except Bina.

"Lets cut to the Chase why are we here?" I say tapping my foot.

Each one of the member raise theirs eyebrows.

"What's wrong Lucy? Is something bothering you?" Bina says with cold face.

What got up her butt?

"Yes, there is something nothing me!" I shout.

Just then Bentley, Greyson and Dana come running in.

"What's up guys?" Bentley says looking at me.

"We were just wondering what had Lucy's pants in a bunch." The woman that sits next to the man in the middle says.

"Oh, she just tired. She has joined pack training." Bentley says looking at me.

Don't say nothing. He says through mindlink.

I roll my eyes and plop down in the chair.

"May I ask what your names are? It's weird you know all about me and mines but I don't even know your names." I say looking at them.

They all give me blank stares, then the man in the middle begins.

"You already know Bina, so my name is Dion." He says pointing to myself.

The woman next to him smiles, which I would gladly slap off.

"My name is Stasia."

The line goes down, Ulysses, William, Iris, and ending with the guy who asked if we used protection, Ted.

Out of all of those unusual names, his is Ted.

"Okay then Dion," Bentley begins still standing, " What did you guys want to see us for?"

"We just wanted to see how you guys are." Dion says leaning back.

I slap my hand on the table.

"And you could just call us over the phone? I had to take a long ads plane ride to New York for yous to ask how we are?" I say with anger.

Dion smirks.

"We'll we haven't been able to get in contact with you." Bina says with a scowl.

Haha. She's mad because she can't see our thoughts or actions. Well that's what you get, you future baby stealers.

"Such a shame." I say rolling my eyes.

"Have you guys had intercourse since we've last saw you?" Ted says as nonchalant as possible.

"Dude what is up with you our sex life? It's sorta creepy." Bentley says with a disgusted look.

Ted chuckles.

"Yes or no?" He asks.

Tell them no. Dana's voice says in my head.

"No. Have you had intercouse since we've last saw you?" I ask.