fourteen

✴Lucys POV✴

I've been on bed rest for two days now, and all I've been craving is hot cheetos and ice tea. Like it's a basic necessity.

Bentley has not left my side, not allowing me to even rub my eyes. He think something still not be healed.

We've just met with doctor and he ran another scan to show that I'm healthy.

They are so flabbergasted that I'm okay from being tackled by a werewolf.

Bentley believes it could be my Guardian powers that healed me that fast, quicker than a werewolf would.

"It's just weird." He says as we walk into the elevator.

"Alright well let's stop talking about it, I'm fine." I say as it shuts.

Bentley grabs my hand as the elevator reaches the bottom floor.

The door of the elevator opens and Bentley lets out a menacing growl.

"What now?" I say and look at the door to see this bitch.

Romona.

She goes to open her mouth to speak but next thing I know Bentley has her by the throat against the wall beside the elevator.

"If you ever so dare lay another finger on her, i swear on my father grave I will kill you." He growls beginning to shake.

"Get your husband!" She shouts at me.

"Oh now that you care he's my husband?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Fuck you!" She growls.

Bentley then slams her back against the wall.

"Dont speak to her, don't look at her. If she's in the same room as you leave. I don't care if you were there first
If I we you anywhere near my wife your dead." He says letting go of her and she falls to the floor.

He then slings his arm around my shoulders and leads me out of hospital.

I can feel his rage radiating and his eyes kept shifting.

"Bentley." I say before I'm engulfed into a hug, where he puts his head in crook of my neck inhaling my scent.

I learned that mates usually do this to calm down. Their mates scent usually helps.

"I should go back in their and kill her." He says into my neck.

"Eh, leave her. I think she gets it now." I laugh.

He shakes his head into my neck before kissing my neck and letting me go.

"We should do something today." He says looking at me.

"Like what?" I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Lets go shopping." He says with a smile.

"Um who are you and what have you done to Bentley? My Bentley hates shopping." I laugh.

"But you love it." He smiles.

"Aw!" I shout giving him a big kiss.

"There's a mall about a half hour away, we can go there then get some dinner." He says putting his hands on my waist.

"Sound like plan there kid." I say tapping his nose and he laughs.

▫  ▫  ▫

"Babe we didn't have to get all these things."

"Yes we did. You looked great in everything you tried on so you need them all." Bentley says as we walk out of a store. I would say the name but everything is in Italian and I'm not even going to try.