eleven

I haven't spoken to Bentley in three days! Three whole days!

I haven't even left the house either.

Anna and girls have come to visit me, bringing me food and movies. I left the house once to go to the villages market to grab dog food.

Bentley was standing in front of gym, looking tired and irritated.

When he saw me his face lit up, he began to walk towards me but the orb would appear every time he would get close enough.

I think that's why Bentley hasn't came home the orb preventing him.

I can't find my book, to help me figure it out, so it looks like I'll have to wait to figure it out.

Anywho the girls have brought me food and I feel like a fat pig.

Enough of of being stuck in the house I decide to go for walk to the dogs.

I go upstairs and change into a hoodie and leggings, it's night time and a little chilly.

We walk out and I lock the door before bringing our walk.

As we walk the dogs stop at every darn tree.

"Are serious Bronx? You just peed on the last six trees?" I say groaning.

To temp me, he peas on another tree.

"Now your just being a brat." I say and him and Brookyln set off running.

Since they are basically up to chest and alot stronger they pull me along.

My legs get so tired from trying to keep up.

They lead me all they way to a little covered area upfront of some houses.

Beyond the trees I hear some voices.

"Romona." I hear a voice say.

It sounds like Bentley.

"But don't you remember how we were? Don't you miss that?" I hear none other that the slut her self speak.

"No Romona, I don't. I have a mate now." I hear Bentley say.

I take a peak to see Romona and Bentley standing in front of a house. This must be where Bentley has been staying.

"A mate who isn't talking to you." Romona says crossing her arms.

"Yes because of you.  Now I would appreciate it if you would please respect my wifes wishes and leave me alone." Bentley says respectfully.

Brownie points for him!

"Are you kidding me? All this over a human?" Romona says and I can't tell she's rolling her eyes.

What I wouldn't do to roll them right out of her head.

I hear Bentley growl, then he is in Romona's face.

"That human happens to be my mate, the Luna of my pack. You will not place disrespect around her name. I should have listened to her in the beginning." Bentley says as Romona crumbles in fear.

"Now go." Bentley says loudly.

I watch as Romona scurries off.

Bentley is about to head inside, when he stops and looks right at my direction.

I drop down so I'm in between the dogs.

Bronx being the lunatic he is, barks.

I try to spring up and pull the dogs with me, but Bentley whistles and the dogs pull to go him.