sixteen

"Okay, Lucy. Get it." Anna says as I join her and the girls in the living room.

"Stop." I groan putting my face in the pillow.

"Didnt take you as a screamer." Dana laughs.

"Oh my god shut up!" I scream and they all laugh.

"Where's Kendra?" I ask.

"In her room. She's in a bad mood. Something's up with her and Ashton." Dana says.

"It seems like they can't stand eachother." Anna says.

"I'm sure they'll work something out." I say.

They nod, then Anna turns on the tv.

"We have movies we can watch while the boys get dinner going." Anna says.

"What do ya got?" Dana asks.

Anna gives a smirk.

"Its a suprise." She says walking over to the tv and placing a disc in.

She sits back down and the tv screen is black until the most hottest guy in the world besides Bentley pops on the screen.

Troy Bolton aka Mr. Zac Efron.

We all squeal.

Just then the guys burst through.

"What's wrong?" They ask worried.

"Were watching highschool musical!"

They groan.

"He's so hot." I say pointing at Zac on the screen.

Bentley growls.

"Alright boys, out! Girl time!" Dana says shooing them out.

She shuts the door and looks at me and Anna.

"Let the drooling begin!"

▫  ▫  ▫

"I'm going to check on the boys." I say getting up.

Kendra has joined us in the living room and were in highschool musical two!

"Hurry its the pool song!" Kendra shouts.

I laugh.

I walk out the RV, and the boys have their backs to me.

Me being the sneaky eavedropper I am, stays back and listens to the conversation.

"Dude what's going in with you and Kendra? You fight like cats and dogs." Greyson asks Ashton.

"She hasn't let me marked her yet."

The guys get quiet.

"That sucks man. What about heat?" Luca asks.

"Shes human, so I think there's like a delayed affect. I told her I want to start a family, get married and she always changes the subject." Ashton says looking a little slumped.

Aww.

"Ash, just wait until she gets into heat. She'll be all over you." Greyson says and the guys all laugh.

"So what about you married man? What's the plan for you the Mrs.? Any kiddies?" Ashton asks Bentley.

"Well, we spend alot of time together. If you know what I mean." Bentley says and they guys laugh.

Oh Lord please help me.

"Are you guys trying for kids?" Luca asks.

"Not really. But not sure if I'm ready to be a parent." He says and my stomach literally drops. Along with my heart which is shattered.