nineteen

"Three months? You've been hiding this for three months?"  Karlie Ann rages.

"Stop yelling at my mate." Bentley growls eyeing her.

"Screw you! That's my best fri end and she kept this from me." She says rolling her eyes.

She then realizes that she just disrespected Bentley and bows her head.

"Sorry Alpha," she says with a soft smile.

He nods and lifts his head triumphantly.

"Karlie, I just found out. It news to me as well." I say giving her shrug.

"Well, this is insane. You don't even look pregnant." She says rolling her eyes.

"That will change very soon!" Zalina pipes in from the kitchen.

We arrived a few hours ago, and everyone has heard of our arrival so they are all heading over, with Karlie Ann getting here first.

"I call dibs on being his godmother!" Karlie

"First off, how do you know it's a he? And second sorry that spots already taken." I turn to see Dana walking hand in hand with Greyson, followed by Kendra, Ashton, Luca and Anna.

"Lucy Goosey!" Greyson says running over and giving me hug.

Bentley growls.

I groan.

"Please tell me you're not going to be overprotective now." I say looking at Bentley.

He smirks and sits beside me ooulling me by my waist closer to him.

"10 times worse. I can't let anything happen to my babies." He says kissing my forehead.

"So what are you going to name it?" Ashton says sitting across from. He pulls Kendra onto his lap making her giggle.

And yes giggle like a little girl.

Since when did they become okay?

Who cares as long as there not fighting.

"I was thinking maybe after my dad." Bentley says looking at me.

I smile.

"Sure." I reply with a smile.

"But what if it's a girl?" Anna says.

"I've always liked the name Aidan." I say shrugg.

"We won't know the name until we see the little guy." Bentley says placing his hand on my belly.

"Or girl!" Karlie pipes.

I laugh.

As everyone begins to talk I just remain quiet as all these things run around in my mind.

The baby, Bentley, the council.

The Council.

Now that I'm pregnat I'm in more danger than I was before.

Bentleys grip on my side tightens and look at him to see his eyes are dark.

"Stop thinking." He says.

"Sorry." I whisper then looking down.

▫   ▫   ▫

"We'll be back tomorrow!" Anna shouts as they all leave.

It's almost three in the morning and I'm so tired.

"Ready for bed?" Bentley asks shutting the door.

I yawn and try to stand up but with in a second Bentley has me bridal style.

I don't protest cause I'm too tired.

"Zalina your room has the blue door. We are heading to bed. Sleep well." Bentley calls to Zalina who is sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Thank you Alpha. Good night to both of you." She says with a nod.

"She's so sweet." I yawn as Bentley carries me.

"Yeah, she will be a big help with you and baby." He says opening the door to our room.

He places me on the bed softly before turning on our television.

He then climbs into bed pulling close.

"I can't belive were going to be parents." I say grinning to myself.

"I know I'm excited and scared." Bentley says quietly.

I look up at him.

"Babe, we talked about this." I say looking into his eyes.

"I know but I still think about it." He says giving me a smal smile.

"There's nothing to worry about..except-" before I can finish I'm cut off by Bentleys sudden pressure around me hand.

"Lucy, stop bringing them up." He says his eyes darkening.

I sit up.

"Bentley we have to talk about this one day. Why not just let it out now? The Council will find out somehow unfortunately, then what? We go off into hiding again?" I say rubbing my face.

"If hiding keeps you and the baby safe then absolutely. But there's no chance that it will happen. When the babies born I was thinking of relocating anyways." He says sitting up aswell.

I place my head in my hands.

"I'm tired of running." I say.

Bentley then grabs my arms and I lift my head to be met with his beautiful brown eyes.

He goes to say something when we hear the dog's bark in hallway.

Bentley opens the door and shouts 'back'.

I hobble my way over, since I'm not supposed to be in my feet and look out the hallwa to see the dog's cornering Zalina in the corner of hallway.

"Brooklyn, Bronx get over." I shout as Bentley goes in front of them blocking them from Zalina.

Bronx growls one last time before him and Brooklyn make they're way over to me, somewhat guarding me.

"Zalina, are you okay?" Bentley asks turning to face her.

"Yeah, yeah. I uh was looking for bathroom and they just starting growling at me." She says oddly.

Bentley turns and looks at the dog.

"Well they're aren't used to you yet so that could be the problem. Sorry if they scared, well put them in our room for the night." Bentley says taking a step to the side so she can walk.

"Sorry if disturbed yous." She says auickly walking to her room.

"You just passed the bathroom." I say and Zalina stops.

"Right, sorry my minds everywhere." She laughs nervously before going into the bathroom shutting the door.

I look to Bentley, who's staring at the dogs.

I then hobble back to the bed and Bentley follows. Bronx and Brooklyn hop onto the bed laying at my feet watching the door.

"I've never seen them act like this, they usually like people." Bentley says rubbing Brooklyn's back.

"Yeah that's definitely weird."

🔼   🔼  🔼

Shorter chapter, but hey I updated as promised.

I hoped you like, I'm trying to cut down into some action/drama soooo yeah lol.

Question from reader: what creature would you want to be and why?

Xo, daaprincess