twentyone

"I cant believe they're letting you take all that land for training they're  warriors." I say to Luca as we walk back to our hotel that we are staying in.

"Yeah well, he also owed me, I basically saved him and his mate so I held that over him." Luca smirks earning a pinch for Anna.

I roll my eyes.

"Lucy, where did you get that dress? It looks amazing on you." Anna says eyeing me up and down.

I flip my hair.

"I bought it from old navy back home orignally as a shirt to sleep in, I thought it was cute. Nothing special." I say shrugging after.

"Well you definitely are a Milf." She says winking earning a growl from Bentley.

I turn pink with embarrassment as we enter the hotel.

"Cousin, want to have some beers at the bar in an hour?" Luca asks slapping Bentleys back.

"I'm goid, I'm just going to stay with Lucy." He says.

"Babe, you don't have to be with me at all times. Go have some drinks with Luca. " I say rubbing his back.

"Are you sure?" He asks looking in my eyes.

I nod.

"I'll be with her if that makes you feel better. So will Zalina we'll all just have a little girls night." Anna says slinging her arm around.

"I guess a drink or two wouldn't hurt."

▫  ▫  ▫

"So, Pretty Woman or Bridesmaids?" Anna asks looking at me.

We're currently in the living room of me and Bentleys hotel room.

We've painted our nails, I let Anna do my make up and hair, and we even took those quizzes from those teen magazines.

We invited Zalina to hang with us, but she said she wasn't really up for it. But I keep checking on her seeing if she'll change her mind.

"Definitely Bridesmaids," I reply back to Anna.

"I'm going to ask Zalina if she wants to watch with us." I say sitting up.

"Luce, relax. You've asked the girl about ten times to come hang with us. She obviously wants to be left alone." Anna says putting the movie disc in.

"I know, but I feel bad sort of." I say.

"Well how about I ask. You stay. You shouldn't be on your feet anyways." She says before walking out to Zalina's door across from us.

A few moments later Anna returns walking back to sit next to me.

"She said no but thanks for offering, she also said that she needs to give you something, she'll be over in a second."

I nod.

About five minutes later, there's a knock on the door.

Anna shouts for who were guess is Zalina to come in.

Zalina walks in with a little medic bag.

"Sorry to bother you Luna Lucy and Luna Anna, but I'm required to give you a vaccination to prevent any disease, flu, or type of sickness." She says shakily.

I nod, sitting up.

"Should we call for Bentley? " Anna asks.

"No, let him have his gin. It's just a little shot. Harmless." I reply waving her off.

I give Zalina my arm as she cleans the skin with an alcohol pad.

"It will make you a little dizz so make sure to lay down for about an hour." Zalina says filling the syringe.