NOT A CHAPTER

Hello My Royalties,  long time no see, or should I say write :/

I first want to apologize for agonizing cliff hangers,  and this dreadful pause on the Alpha's.

For those who don't know,  it's my first year of college/uni, currently working two jobs, working on myself and my relationship with my boyfriend,  and just trying to stay afloat in this mess we call life.

I have a lot on my plate but that doesn't mean I have forgotten about yous and my stories.

For the Alpha's Angel,  there will be 5 more chapters. They will be long so I can get as much as I can without cutting you guys short.

Human Luna and The Alpha's Angel is what made me such a successful writer and I am truly sorry for just putting it on pause and putting you guys on pause.

I honestly love you guys so much,  you don't know how much y'alls support means to me.

The Alpha's Angel will be complete in 2019.

I don't have a set schedule on when chapters will be posted,  but bare with me, I end my first year mid May.

I want you guys to give me some feedback! (not about updating please,  I have 1k messages about updating I know.)

What do you guys want to see for Bentley and Lucy?

Ask me some questions!  Either about the book or me!

Love yall with all my heart!

daaprincess