five

✴Lucy's POV✴  
(Next day)

Yesterday was so much fun! We did alot of shopping and we took the boys to our favorite pizza shop.

But everyone's getting dress, because we have our first meeting with The Council.

"What do I wear?" I ask Bentley who just finished getting dressed.

"Nothing too special, but not like a bum." He says putting on his Nikes.

"So are you calling me a bum?" I asks with my eye raised.

"Never." He says with a wink.

I roll my eyes then quickly decide on a pair of ripped jeans and a white boyfriend t shirt. I throw my hair into a low messy bun pulling pieces to frame my face.

And to make me look somewhat adult like, I put on a pair of white heels I bought from yesterday.

"Coming in at record time." Bentley says with a grin.

"Are you done?" I say folding my arms.

"I was waiting on you sweetcheeks." He says opening the door.

We head out of our room into the hallway, and at the same exactly time Dana and Greyson are opening their door to join us.

"Ready?" Greyson asked. He was wearing jeans and black shirt matched with his black converse.

"This should be fun." Dana said. She looks stunning. She has on cute ripped jeans, paired with strappy white heels and  a grey shirt. It's simple but she looks awesome.

"Is there anything I should be aware of, before I get in there?" I ask as we go down the elevator.

"Uh, they can be a little intimidating." Dana says.

"God above, moons goddess please be in my side." I say looking up.

Bentley chuckles, as he slings his arm over me.

"What's the worse that could happen?" He says.

"Alot." I reply closing my eyes.

▫   ▫   ▫
(Reached Location of The Council Grounds)

"One moment please." The woman sitting at the desk says.

She turns to the telephone beside her, and dials a number.

We just arrived to The Council Grounds. Council Guards picked us up at the hotel and drove us here. The Windows were tinted so we couldnt see out.

"Go straight through those doors." The woman says pointing to double wooden doors where two guards stand.

"Thank you." I say with a smile and we follow her orders.

The guards open doors to reveal somewhat of a courtroom, but instead of having a direct spot where a judge would be place its a long panel.

The room is empty but we walk straight to the front, where a table is.

"I feel like we're in trouble." I whipser to Bentley.

"We haven't done anything wrong." He whispers back.

"Lucy l, Bemtley sit at the table. Greyson and I will sit behind you." Dana says.

We were just about to sit, when a fairly large man's voice booms.

"Please Rise for the entrance of The Council."

We all quickly jolt up, and a door opens and people begin to file in.

There are about 10 people and they are all standing before us. Out of those ten two stand out the most.