two

✴Lucy's POV✴

"Lucy, wake up. We're here." Bentley says taking my hand.

"Hmmmm?" I say stretching.

"We're in Italy." He says.

I jolt right up.

I look around to see that I'm in the jet.

"I slept that whole time?" I ask surpised.

"Unfortunately." He says with a shrug.

I roll over on the bed I was on and look out the window to see that were at an airport.

I quickly jump up from the bed, grab my sunglasses off the floor and head to the door.

"Geez, slow down there." I hear Bentley say behind me.

The doors of the jet rise, and I'm hit with the newly scent of Italy.

I take a deep breath and spread my arms.

I walk down the stairs to be greeted with two men who help reach the bottom.

"Benvenuto in Italia!" They both say.

I have no idea what they said.

"Sorry, but-" I begin but Bentley cuts me off.

"Grazie mille!" Bentley says in a strong fluent accent.

I look at him and give him a once over.

"I didn't know you spoke Italian." I say with a smirk.

"Your learn something every day mio amore." He says with a wink then grabs my hand and guides me to a black G-Wagon.

"I didn't know they had G-Wagons here." I say getting in the car.

"They dont. Well at least they didn't at the places I called." Bentley says as the two guys fill our car with our bags.

"I'm so excited." I squeal.

"I can see that." Bentley says with a chuckle.

The two guys finish placing our belongings in the car and Bentley sets off into the Italian roads.

"Is there a map in here?" I say looking in the compartments.

"For what?" He says.

"Uh, I don't know. We're in a country we've never been to before. It might help." I say with a little sarcasm.

"A country you've never been to before. I on the other hand have been here a few times." He says grabbing my hand.

"Oh." I say followed by a laugh.

▫   ▫   ▫

"This is where we are staying?" I say as my mouth drops.

"Too small?" Bentley says getting out.

Is he for real? This place is enormous.

It's like a real life castle of somewhat. It's not like some giant castle, but it's still huge.

We're staying in a more country area of Italy, but it's only twenty minutes away from the city, and attractions.

"This was my great grandfathers home. There used to be other ones surrounding it but they were knocked down." Bentley says placing our luggage on the rocks.

"Its beautiful." I say looking at the little garden in front of it.

"Wait until you see the inside." Bentley says hitting the trunk.

I go to help him, bring in our stuff but he swats me away.

"Come on, I'll show you are room and then you can roam around it." He says walking into it.

As soon as I step in my breath is taking away by its beauty.

Sculptures, paintings fill the room.

The marble floor is so shiny I can see my reflection. The walls are painting a grey colour that looks awesome with the white accents.

I follow Bentley up the stairs, you can either go left or right.

He takes the left, and it's were met with a huge wall and a white door.

Bentley opens the door and I feel like I'm going to faint.

"I don't think I'm worthy enough to step foot in this room." I say putting my hand over my chest.

"Oh stop." Bentley laughs setting down our bags into a walk in closet.

I take a step into the room, and I feel like I'm in a movie.

The room is all white. From the marble floor, the walls, the bed frame, the silk drapes hanging from the canapy. Everything is white.

"Bentley this place is amazing." I say.

"And you've only seen one room." He says walking out of the closet.

"There's more?" I ask.

This room takes up the whole left side of the castle, I can I my imagin what the other rooms look like.

"Go explore." He says kissing my forehead and walking out.

I then run down the other side of the hallway.

That's where the maste bedroom is, which again is all white, the room next to the bathroom is an office. It's pretty homey as instead of white, it's brown with carpet and wood.

I then walk down the stairs to see a beautiful kitchen, a dining room that looks as though it can fit the entire Kings Pack, then living room is beautiful. And there's even like a play room with pool and a bar.

"I'm grabbing the last bags." Bentley shouts.

I don't reply but walk out the back doors to see a beautiful garden full of all red rises, some statues, and crystal clear fountain.

I go back inside, and hear movement from upstairs.

I jog up the stairs and go to the bed room too see Bentleylaying his back, with his arm covering his eyes.

I walk over to him and lay on his chest, his arms immediately wrap around me.

"You tired?" I ask.

"Yeah, I didn't sleep on our flight. Not a big fan of jets." He says calmly.

I roll off of him, so now I'm beside him.

"Go to sleep." I say lookingup at the ceiling.

"I cant." He says.

"Why not? " I ask looking at him now.

He then is suddenly hovering over me with a grin.

"I've been waiting for this Mrs. Kings." He says kissing my mark.

"I think you like hearing yourself say that." I say with a laugh.

He then sits up, and this dude rips my dress.

"Bentley! This cost $100." I whine.

"I'll buy you ten more." He says.

"So much for being gentle." I say shaking my head.

Bentley laughs and his eyes darken.

"Hello Ace." I say and he grins.

🔼   🔼    🔼
Chapter two!  Yaay!

Hoped you enjoyed!

Chapter dedicated to my girl Sareena! Your the best biotech a girl could have! Xo

~daaprincess