Disaster Comes

Tzuyu's POV

"Run demons! Scums of the earth!"

"We just wanted to have peace!" Dahyun yelled and covered both me and Chaeyoung unnie.

"Get out of here we don't want you brats to suck the daylights out of us!"

"We were once like you!" Chaeyoung unnie shouted with tears forming in her eyes.

"Vampires are the worst aren't they!?"

"AHHHHHHH!"

"Yah Tzuyu! Wake up!" I heard someone shouting at me.

I opened my eyes, it was Dahyun-unnie who was calling me, early in the morning.

"Pabo! We'll be late for our hunting session," Dahyun-unnie said.

But I wanted to sleep..oh yeah, we're at school. I can't believe I forgot. What the fuck.

"Aish, arrasso, arrasso," I ruffled my hair vigorously obviously annoyed. I don't feel so good.

Chaeyoung's POV

We finished our hunting session and we were now heading home. I saw a bunch of humans talking.

"Vampires are just the worst right? They're always the villain in comics and movies!"

"Who knows, maybe they can even be the hero!"

"As if that would happen! HAKHAKHAK!"

"That is like the ugliest laugh I have ever heard," I said while sharpening my blade mentally.

"Stop it Chae, we can deal with it." Dahyun unnie said, she's such a ball of positivy.

I saw Tzuyu covering her mouth with a handkerchief. Coughing.

"Tzu what's wrong?" I said as I put my hand on her shoulder. Too god damn tall.

"Unnies...I-I didn't take my pill..." Tzuyu said. "I left my bag...at school.."

"How could you forget about that Tzu? Let's hurry and head home right away,"

This is a serious with us vampires that are trying to uhm...hide our identities.

"Here," Dahyun unnie hands her a pill from her pocket to Tzuyu.

"Unnie don't tell me you forgot too," Tzuyu looks at her Dahyun unnie with a frown.

"No, I just had an extra," Dahyun unnie calmly said.

"Are you sure unnie?" Tzuyu asked as I handed my water bottle to her.

"I'm sure of it," Dahyun unnie answered.

Tzuyu took the pill and sighed in relief.

"This won't happen again unnies, I promise," Tzuyu says with a smile. "Thank you unnies,"

..

It was night time.

Here are the side effects if you didn't take the pill.

Coughing blood out of nowhere, fangs coming out when hungry for human blood, and hallucinations.

"I-I won't be eating dinner!" Dahyun unnie suddenly shouted.

"Fine! But eat a lot of breakfast tomorrow, okay?!" I shouted back. What's up with her?

"Unnie you're the one who cooked?" Tzuyu said as she scratches her nape.

"Yeah, wae?"

"I think my head is going round and round..." She said as she lays down on the couch.

"I DON'T COOK THAT BADLY!"

Dahyun's POV

I hurriedly took a pill from the bottom drawer and popped it inside my mouth. It went down my throat as I mentally slapped myself.

I sighed. That was close.

I need some fresh air, the air is getting thick in here. Probably smoke from Chaeyoung's cooking.

"Changie, I'm going out for a walk," I took my boots and puts them on.

"Okay, be back here by 11, we're having meatloaf!" Chaeyoung shouted as I saw her review her papers.

"Is Tzuyu cooking? Thank goodness,"

Chaeyoung glared and muttered a sentence that I did heard, but didn't bother to listen.

"Yeah love you too, bye!"

I ran to the woods and sucked in the fresh air.

"Ahh, oxygen is the best." I said while nodding my head in agreement. I laid down the grass and looked at the stars. So pretty.

I went home at 12:03. Shoot.

"Uhm, Chaengie, loves, I'm sorry I'm..late?" I walked into our once clean house. It was a wreck. Not like Chaeng's cooking, but a wreck.

I walked into the living room, calling out their names, but no response has been heard. Our own house was breached! Breached I tell you!

They stole my sisters, no wait, I mean kidnap, what the heck Dahyun. I went into the kitchen and saw some words on the wall.

"We..will..get you all? Why is this in english what the hell's wrong with this kidnapper, foreign?" I said as I touched the red writing on the wall. It smelled like...

"Strawberry jam," I faked wiping a tear. "Chaeng's favorite,

Focus Dahyun. Huh, wait a minute. A letter on the ground, how convenient.

"If you are reading this, then you're a vampire too, we're gonna get, track and kill you," I laughed and crumpled the paper.

"Now that I have your scent, I'll come to you,"

AN:

Hai! This is the edited ver. hopefully..it's kind of better ;v;