Thinking About You

Nayeon's POV

"Are you up for it?" Namjoon asked. 

"I don't know.." I held my right arm unconsciously. "W-what if they found out that I wasn't one of them?"

"Don't worry, we have a serum to make you one of them, but it disappears in two days." he smirked, showing a test tube full of dark violet liquid. 

"W-will it hurt?..A-aniyo I mean..will it work?"

"Of course it will, it was made by the best men in North Korea." he said handing it to Jungkook. "I hope you cooperate nicely with us."

"Will do." 

The Vampire Queen-ish stood up and walked around her throne. 

"Nayeon, is the info gathered?" she asked. 

"According to the reports, there are...none." 

I looked at the pile of papers and scanned through every one of them. I still don't know why she was doing this, Namjoon wouldn't tell me. 

"I should've made a school to teach these idiots how a map works." she looked at the pile of maps scattered on the floor. "Nayeon, please call someone to clean this up." 

"Yes ma'am." 

"You know what? Call me Jihyo..I feel disrespectful if you call me ma'am when you're older." she giggled. 

"How did you know I was older anyways?"

"Your files remember?" she said while smiling. Her smile turned to a frown as she looked at a photo. It wasn't like the paintings she has in her castle, it was different. 

"Uhm..Jihyo right?" 

"Ne?" she said, looking at me now. 

"Why are you doing this anyways?" 

She was about to say something, but she paused. She puts the picture in her pocket and sat down her throne. 

"You may not know, but I have a family." she finally says. "Our parents disappeared a long, long time ago, and I was now in charge of protecting 3 of my younger siblings." 

I piled the maps together and sat down the floor to listen. 

"We..we got separated. I was desperate to find them again. I tried everything I could, I was powerless. Nobody looked at me when I was asking them, I was really helpless." Jihyo said playing with her fingers. 

"I wanted my family to feel like they belonged here, but it was hard because of the humans." she trembled. "I-I..we never wished to be vampires..but I embraced it. They captured me and was kept in their facility."

I walked towards her and patted her back. 

"But then..a miracle happened, they eventually came back to me, I was really happy." she grinned. "They all looked healthy and happy, I was too. But then..other of our kind ruined that moment, and now I lost them again." 

Jihyo was now crying, her hands became fists and she was gritting her teeth. 

"I don't know which side I was anymore, but I'm in this side for them." Jihyo said, smiling. "For them.." 

I smiled at her. She was right, it wasn't their fault that they were like that. She just wants her family in one piece..and we ruined it for her, both humans and vampires did.

"Aish, I'm sorry for this..I'll go to that human's room now." she said while standing up. "Thanks for listening anyways Nayeon." 

"You're welcome." I said. "Oh and JIhyo."