Elizabeth Bathory

Jihyo's POV  

"Am I her now?...

...am I the next Elizabeth Bathory?"

Elizabeth Bathory, a blood countess, the most vicious serial killer of all time. She was a human who fed of human blood. 

Our ideals and doings are a 98 percent match. The only thing we didn't have in common was the fact that she's a human while I'm a vampire.

I have a heart, but I think she doesn't. She killed several young girls way back at 1585. She doesn't and that's confirmed. 

I was once a human too, but that's just cruel. If there's one thing humans are concerned about then that's either fame or money.

Maybe she wanted fame or just a little bit broken in the head. I mean what human being would do that. That's cannibalism or something. 

I still don't get why we have such flirty humans. Cute cub? Aw, I suddenly miss Chaengie and the others.

I'm not gonna give up, we're gonna bring that human to our side, even though it takes high risks. 

"Jihyo? Is everything alright? You look..red..and your cheeks looks flushed." Nayeon held onto her shoulder. 

"It's that stupid human beside my bed room." 

"W-what? What did she do?" she asked. 

"You cannot believe how humans turned into flirt machines." I shook my head, trying to erase those words. 

"What was her name by the way?" Nayeon asked while looking at her clipboard. 

"What was it again?" Hmm..Minie? Mino..? "Ah! her name's Mina." 

I saw Nayeon shiver and...wait I think she's choking. 

"N-Nayeon!?" I hurried to her aid, but she waved her hands, gesturing that it was fine.

"A-ah nothing. Mistress, may I excuse myself?" 

"Uhm..yes you may.." 

She quickly bowed and exits the room. 

Well that was weird, no haha..it wasn't. That actress will have a nice career heading towards her. 

..

Narrator's POV

"It has to be another Mina.." Nayeon thought. "M-Mina is strong..she can handle herself."

Nayeon leaned onto her door, but she heard some talking outside. 

"Hey, did you hear about that new recruit? That cute human ally is cute." 

"Her? What was her name again? Starts with a Y right?"

"Letter Y..oh! Yes, uhuh, it's Yeri!" 

"Yeri?"

"She totally hypnotized that strong chick in the dungeon."

"I heard that, that 'chick' is a really strong Vampire. Mistress kept her captive so she could let her join our side." 

"Really strong Vampire..that doesn't want to help them?" Nayeon smirked and walks out of her room. 

"Hey! No slacking off." she commanded them. They both stood up, while Nayeon held the hand of one of the Vampires. "What was that strong Vampire's name?"

"Uhm, sorry Ms. Im, I don't know..it's actually just a rumor that's been going around lately." he bowed and walked away. 

"I need to find that Vampire..but the only one who can access the password in the dungeon is Jihyo." Nayeon runs inside her room and locks it.