Illusions

Narrator's POV

"Psst, this way." Chaeyoung said as she held onto Mina's wrist. 

"W-where are we going?" Mina asked. "If we're escaping then..that's a big no, no."

"If some vampires found us, then they will squeeze the daylights out of us!"

"Wait what if they found me here and I'm already dead? Then they won't squeeze the life out of me."

"This is my first time doing this so-"

"SHUT UP!..Gosh, what a blabbermouth" Chaeyoung massaged her temples. "Look, I'm just moving you far away from here, it's dangerous."

"I-I can handle myself you know." Mina said. Chaeyoung ignored her and kept on walking. 

"Stay here, I'm going back for my family." Chaeyoung said as she turned to go. 

"I want to help" Mina said as she held onto Chaeyoung's hand. Chaeyoung blushed at Mina and shook her head. 

"I told you that it was dangerous, please." Chaeyoung said as she wiggled her arm free. "I promise, I'll come back here when I get them okay?"

"Promise?" Mina asked while she held out her hand.

"This is so childish." Chaeyoung said. Mina held out her pinky and was waiting for her to hold it. "Fine, pinky swear. Or whatever you call it."

Mina smiled and said. "Pinky promise locked."

..

"Mina..I hope you're okay..." Chaeyoung plopped a pill inside her mouth. "I need to find them, fast."

...

"Wh-where am I?" Nayeon looked at what the vampires did to their base. Good thing they didn't found out about the living quarters. It was like a scene from hell. 

People panicking. Fire everywhere. Dead bodies everywhere. Everyone was crying for their loved ones. A guy walked up to Nayeon and put a syringe on her and injected her with it. 

When he was done, he laughed and ran away. 

"H-hey! Wha-"

Nayeon heard crying. She looked at the kid who lost his mother. He held his mother's hand and his face looked like he was..

Mad?..Nope..

Pale?..No...

It was the face Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon with. He while smiling but, for a reason. 

He was crying while saying these words "My mom is now in a better place, she should rest in peace for all the thing she have done for me, my mom deserved her peace and quiet. I will make her proud on earth. Mom, I love you."

Nayeon looked at him and he really reminded her of Jeongyeon. She walked around to look for her. This time, Mina wasn't on her mind. 

"Unnie?!"

My head whipped towards the sound. 

"Jeongyeon?" Nayeon called, expecting a reply. 

"Unnie!"

"M-mateh J-Jeongie.." Nayeon said. She saw Jeongyeon from the other side. 

"Unnie!!" Jeongyeon said while waving. 

"J-Jeongie! I'm so happy to see you!" Nayeon said as she ran towards her. 

"Y-yah! What are you doing!?" a guy said. "Stop her!"