Pain

Nayeon's POV

"Jungkook," I hissed at the tree. Jungkook's head popped out of the tree that startled me. "Give me the serum now."

This is the forest, where I always get the serum.

He gave the syringe with the dark violet liquid inside. I took it from his hand as I began to inject myself with it.

I gave him my thanks as he went away.

"Well, well, well..." I turned around to see Jihyo. Shit. I looked back at the tree and Jungkook was gone. "Oh your little friend? Are you worried about him?" she asked as she took a step closer.

"If you are then...you might cry when you know what happens to him next..." she gave me the most devious and scary smirk. "You know Nayeon-ssi...I actually trusted you."

She twirled the knife around her fingers like it was a mere toy. I was scared to death.

"J-Jihyo...l-let me explain..." I stuttered.

"You have done enough to hurt me," she said, words full of hurt. "I trusted you, yet haha...life just has its own way to crush me..."

I felt bad for her...

I made her situation even worse...

Now she's mentally broken, and I can't even fix her. I'm sorry Jeongie...if I never came back to rescue you...

And thank you that you have loved me. I am a fool, compared to you...

"Life, why must you treat me like so?" she started crying as she held the blade of her knife tightly, causing her hand to bleed. "I mustn't cry, if I did, then I am a filthy cowardice."

She places her knife on her other hand as the hand that bled earlier heals.

"Fight for your life Im Nayeon," she prepared a fighting stance. "If I die because of this fight then, it's your win, and you can even have my army..."

"Jihyo, do you even know what you're saying right now?" I walked towards her as I took the knife by its blade and threw it away. "You're goal is to get your family back together, but now you're giving all away the glory you have worked for?"

Jihyo stood there, dumb-founded. She looked like a little sister to me now.

Jihyo sped up past me and took the knife from the ground. She readied her fighting stance and grinned. "Controlling other people's emotions won't work on me Nayeon unnie..."

Worth the shot I guess...

"I should be in my throne room, turning you into dust," Jihyo spat bitterly. "But look at me now, taking on a human who drinks potions to be a Vampire...offensive..."

"Your side doesn't benefit anyone," I said as I looked at her, trying my best not to look weak.

"Then let me ask you this question..." she sat down on the ground and played with her knife. "What is your purpose? For like...infiltrating private properties? Did you get anything good?"

That's right...

Namjoon said that I was going to be in the battle between good and evil...

But which side am I currently on?

"You're on Namjoon's side aren't cha?" she smirked as she threw the knife at my direction, causing me to flinch and dodge in response.

H-how does she know who Namjoon is?