I am not like you

This pic is so cute im dying

Tzuyu's POV

An ambush of vampires? This'll make things harder than it is right now...I must be with Chaeyoung unnie. Sh*t. 

I don't want to admit, but I'm really scared. What if..Chaeyoung unnie's..dea-

"TZUYU! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!" Jackson said as he smacked my head. I was back to my senses. "Let's find Chae and the others."

We were currently running. I saw as we ran, glass shattering, others trembling fear, and a whole lot of terror.

A vampire appeared in front of me and Jackson.

"Tzuyu! Stay back!" he said as he shielded me.

He pounced on Jackson and bit him. As it bit him, Jackson said these words "Tzuyu,..g-get the others and..g-go.."

A tear slipped from my eye, as I watched Jackson becoming pale as a ghoul.

"I w-was ha-happy to be ab-able to protect y-you somehow.." he continued. I saw him slowly close his eyes. He was smiling, but I was still crying non-stop.

I couldn't do anything, I was afraid, one wrong move and everything is ruined. 

The vampire looked at me with red eyes, it was really hungry. I looked at his dead body, I was crying so hard.

Jackson..he was the only one who understood us vampires, and now he's gone..

I saw Somi in a distance, she doesn't look so good either. 

"I-I couldn't find Chaeyoung unni..I'm sorry Tzuyu.." Somi said as she turned around. My eyes grew larger as I saw the knife stabbed to her back. "They tho-thought that I-I was gonna kill them..I-I was j-just trying t-to help..."

I saw Somi collapsed on the floor. 

"SOMI!" I shouted as I ran to her. "Somi-ah..please don't die..you're such..an angelic soul..you don't deserve to die.."

"I was...t-too weak..I c-couldn't protect them..I-I couldn't even find Chaeyoung unnie..I'm sorry.." she said while panting for air.

"Somi-ah..rest in peace..you deserve to be remembered.." She smiled at me as she closed her eyes. 

I was still crying when someone took my hand. It was a vampire. 

"Come with me..you're one us.." the vampire said. 

"I AM NEVER GONNA ACCEPT THAT I'M ONE OF YOU!" I kicked him, but someone grabbed me from behind. "LET GO!"

I tried to elbow it, but it wouldn't stop. I felt its hands let go and I turned around. There was a human guy. 

"Who are y-you?" 

"I'm Mark, let's find your sister." he said as he took my hand. Uhm. 

Is he a good guy like Jackson? Or is he just like the others?

Chaeyoung's POV

"What are you doing there?" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Jihyo unnie. 

"JIHYO UNNIE? YOU SCARED THE HECK OUTTA ME!" I shouted. 

"Sorry okay? B-but that doesn't matter now, we have to find Tzuyu and the others!" Jihyo unnie looked around. I did so as well. There was blood everywhere.

"I'll go this way, you go that way, don't forget your phone." she commanded while I nodded. 

I ran to the opposite side of the hallway and saw the girl, the girl from the lab. I felt my body move on its own. I ran towards her. She looks frozen with shock.

"Oh! It's you!" she said in surprise as I stopped in my tracks. 

"Me?" 

"The one in the lab, have you forgotten about me?" she said. 

Mina's POV

I was gonna drop of a parcel from the main facility, when I heard shouting and screaming. I took a step closer, fear riled up in me. 

I was standing there with my mouth open. I almost barfed at the sight. It was screaming fear.

"Pl-please help m-"

I saw a vampire who bit the woman. I took a step back in surprise. I looked around and saw a girl who looked oddly familiar. 

She came running towards me. She was the new client.  

"Oh! it's you!"

"Me?" she answered. Did she forget about me?

"The one in the lab, have you forgotten about me?"

She looked back and saw a lot of vampires heading our way. 

"Yo- we need to get out of here as soon as possible." she grabbed my wrist and headed out of the building.

Jihyo's POV

"Ch-Chaeyoung? Answer your phone!" I held onto my phone tightly and shook my head.  

A lot of vampires were eyeing me, I didn't know how to respond. 

Even though I'm a Vampire myself, basically I'm scared of them. But I have to protect the little ones, I need to be brave. 

"C-Chaeyoung? Tzuyu?...Somi?!" I shouted repeatedly. I'm so worried right now. I'm the worst, I couldn't even find them. 

I saw a lot of dead bodies. Piled up, one by one. I saw a familiar body. Oh no. No please. 

"So-Somi?" I called out as I took a step closer. My eyes widened when I saw her, all bloody and pale. I walked a little bit faster and reached her. 

"Somi-ah..please answer.." I shook her lazily. I can't believe this is happening. "Please..."

I caressed her once alive body and my hand reached the knife in her back. 

"Humans did this.."

I wiped my tears away and took the knife out of Somi's back slowly. 

"Humans..I vowed to protect you..now you kill someone so precious to me?.I can't let that pass.." I said as I spin the knife around my fingers.

"I'm coming for you...all of you.."