Regret

Dahyun's POV

I opened the door and felt guilt and regret rise up inside of me. I saw my first love, Yeri. She was sitting beside the oak tree, the place where we first me and where I fell in love with her. 

Yeri looked at me and gave that smile I needed and terribly missed. 

"Dahyunie?" she said with shock in her eyes. 

I paused for a moment and wondered about the voice I heard just now. It was like..Momo's voice.

"Mo-mo?" I said. 

"Who's Momo Dahyunie? You didn't replace me right?" she said. 

"N-no it's not like that., it's nothing like that.." I said. 

"Then who is she Dahyunie?" she asked appearing beside me. "Who is she.." 

"No..one..Ye-"

"Dahyun!!" I turned around and saw Momo. 

"M-Momo?" I said as I felt my feet walking towards her, leaving Yeri behind. 

Narrator's POV

Yeri's expression became dull as she sees Dahyun walk away from her and chose Momo, instead of her. 

As Dahyun went closer, Momo's figure became different little by little. Momo became a nightmare  to Dahyun. 

"Momo?...You're a hu-hunter?" Dahyun asked with tears forming under her eyes. She looked at Yeri who was smirking in victory. 

"Come to me Dahyun, I'll tell you the reason why I'm still alive" Yeri said as she held out her hand for Dahyun to reach. 

Dahyun walked towards her, but still looking at Momo. She was crying. Dahyun looked away and reached Yeri. She hugged her and cried.

Yeri sticked her forehead Dahyun's forehead and a bunch of unwanted memories dashed in Dahyun's memory lane.

--------------------

Yeri's POV

"I killed her, the only thing that gives me joy.." Dahyun said while crying. "I must disappear from her sight" she said as she stood up. She ran while crying leaving me. 

"Da-Dahyunie...do-don't..go.." I tried to reach the figure who was disappearing. I stood up and held my neck. 

"H-how am I still alive?.." I said looking at my bloody hand. 

..

...

I was in the forest, when I heard a loud thumping sound. I followed the sound since it was annoying the h*ck out of me. 

"I TOLD YOU THAT I CAN!" I heard someone shout. 

I walked towards the mad girl and immediately stopped in my tracks and almost cried. 

"Dahyunie?" I called out. I can't believe it. 

She looked at me and said "Momo?" . 

I was utterly confused, but I just went with the flow. 

"Da-Dahyunie, it's me Momo" I said. 

My heart just broke into a million pieces. 

Chaeyoung's POV

"Tzuyu, Tzuyu where are you?" 

"Vampire 2.0 ple-" 

"SHUT THE F*CK UP B*TCH AND TELL ME WHERE TZUYU IS!" 

Oh no.

I saw her take out the taser gun. Not again. This b*tch isn't gonna really do it right?

"A-are you re-really gonna shoot m-me again?!" 

She was about to shoot, but someone slapped the gun away.

"Yah, stop that." a guy with blonde hair commanded. 

"Mark, we shouldn't be siding with these horrendous creatures." she said while glaring at me. 

"What if I want to?" he said. 

"You don't want to know." she said as she heard her phone ring. She answered the phone and said to the guy "The president wants to talk to you."

She handed the phone to him and ended the call. He held out his hand and said "Are you okay?". 

I ignored his presence and shook his hand away. 

"That wasn't nice Mark, hanging up on your own dad like that." she said while fixing her glasses. 

Mark shrugged and walked away.

I went back to the dorms and took out my escape map. 

..

"So..if I take this route, it should lead me to the ex-" 

"Do you have shampoo Chae?" I heard my roommate Jihyo ask. She was currently taking a shower. 

I took a shampoo bottle out of my drawer and gave it to her with my right hand covering my eyes. 

"Geez Chae, your height really matches your attitude." Jihyo said as she took the bottle.

Jihyo unnie was actually our older sister. She was taken from us when Tzuyu wasn't even a year old yet. Tzuyu was like 3 months old when she was taken.  

"Hmph." I murmured as I continue to look at the map. 

"I must tell Tzuyu about this..Jihyo unnie, I'll take a little stroll outside!" 

"Yah I swear if I lost you guys again.." she said. 

"I'll be fine unnie, I'm just gonna tell Tzuyu about the map!" 

As I walked out of the door, I heard someone talking, so I quickly hid behind a potted plant. Damn, why am I so small? Even a pot is bigger than me. 

"Geez dad, I said I don't want this kind of life! I want to help them."

It was the same guy this morning. I saw him talking to the president. 

"Son, you will learn, it takes years and ye-" 

"I said I don't want to dad." he said while walking out.

I slowly raised my head up to go. 

"What are you doing there?" I heard someone say. Shhoot.

Tzuyu's POV

"Somi-ssi, Tzuyu-ssi!" Jackson called. 

"You shouldn't be with us Jackson..you might get in trouble because of us." I said. Jackson's a good guy, even though we're in different sides. 

"Nah, I don't even know what's wrong with you guys." he said with a smile. 

"Kamsamnida.." Me and Somi whispered. 

"ALERT! ALERT! ALL OFFICERS HEAD TO THE MAIN BUILDING!" I heard the loudspeaker. 

"A VAMPIRE ATTACK HAS BEEN DISCOVERED! THE BUILDING HAS BEEN BREACHED!"