No Escape

Dahyun's POV

What the what?..

 I looked around me and saw three girls, including Momo. Beauties around me, epic. 

"Ah! Hey, hey she's awake," Momo said as she skedaddles her way to my hand, holding it tightly.

"Uh-uhm we're sorry about hurting you, I'm Mina and she's Sana," the girl named Mina held her hand out for me to pull. 

"We didn't know you helped unnie..we're really sorry for your wounds," Sana said. "If this unnie was smarter, then she wouldn't have made this mess."

"Yah!"

"Nah, it's fine, it's fi-" I said looking at my wounds. Its healing, I don't want them to see me like this. "I-I need to be somewhere."

Momo's POV

She's fast. Update, I've been tailing Dahyun the whole time. I'm the stalker that everyone needs. 

-Earlier-

I was walking weirdly while following Dahyun, and she disappeared. Yes disappeared. I looked around and nope, no Dahyun here. 

I walked towards the path where she was just walking, when suddenly, I saw her being stabbed.

"YAH! STOP! STOP!" I said running towards Dahyun. I quickly shielded her and Mina accidentally stab my arm. 

Yikes, my sisters are scary.  

"UNNIE!" Mina said dropping the knife. Sana looked at me with a puzzled face and got a towel and bandage. 

"QUICK! TREAT HER WOUNDS!" I held onto my arm and shouted. 

"Bu-but unnie your ar-" 

"She needs the treatment more than I do! Hurry, pali knucklehead," I cut Sana off. 

They quickly took the knives off and treated the wounds. I saw something I should've seen. I saw her wound healing. 

I rubbed my eyes and looked again, it wasn't healing. Am I hallucinating? Or am I just plain crazy? Yes I am. 

----------End----------

I hope she's okay..

I sat on the log and thought for awhile. Am I really hallucinating earlier? I shouldn't think about her like that. 

We went to the lab and recharged. What a day. 

Chaeyoung's POV

I was strapped to a bed. Seriously, no normal life for me then. What is going on anyways?! I saw the man who strapped me to this bed. 

"HEY! WHERE ARE MY SISTERS?!" I said. 

"Sisters? We only got that tall girl..you have another sister?" he said. 

"N-no..I just realized she doesn't exist..my bad, hah," I lied. They might get Dahyun unnie if I told him I have another sister. 

"How come you remember everything in that state?" he continued. "They were right, you are too smart...time for experimenting."

"Am I supposed to be happy or scared?" 

"What's going on?" I heard someone say. 

"3.1 please go back to your room." he said. "You have no business here."

It was a girl, a teenage girl. 

"I was just gonna  get some pellets from the cupboard." she took the jar of pellets and looked at the man. "What are you doing to her Kwang Chul!?"