A Mistake

Dahyun's POV

"I-I..Ye-Yeri? Wha-what??" I said as I held my head. Things were happening so fast, I didn't know what to do next. 

"It's okay Dahyunie...I'm real, see?" Yeri said as she took my hand and gently used my hand to touch her cheeks.

"No-no..stay away!" I said as I pushed her away. "Th-this? It's all in my head..yeah haha.. IT'S ALL IN MY HEAD."

She's from the dead, trying to get revenge. Of all people, I know that. 

"I-I'm real Dahyunie!" she said as she hugged me again. I turned around and saw Momo. My face lit up as I saw her. 

"MOMO!" I said as I stood up and ran towards her. As I ran, everything became realistic, became more true to life. "MOMO!!"

I embraced her and we collapsed to the ground.

"I'm here Dahyunie..don't cry.." Momo said as she patted my head. "Do you know her?"

"No.." I said as I went closer to her. I saw Yeri's face become light to dark. 

"You..d-don't know me?" she said as she clenched her fists. 

"You're dead! Y-you just came back to get revenge, b-but I'm sorry okay!?" 

"But- Dahyunie it's m-"

"Momo..let's go..."

I don't know anymore..I don't know what to feel. Guilt? Fear? Pain? Regret? Hope? Happiness? 

This sucks. 

Chaeyoung's POV

"Where are we going?" Mina asked, while walking beside me. 

"I-I don't know..but you need to stay out of there." I said. She might get hurt, she's just a harmless human. "Wait here, I'm going back to look for my sisters."

I ran faster than lightning and looked for her. 

"Tzuyu!? Jihyo unnie!?" 

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I heard someone scream. I turned my head to the direction of the scream.

"N-Nabongs, i-it's me Jeo-Jeongie" I heard the other girl say. 

"IE! YOU WERE B-BITTEN!! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU'RE NOT JEONGIE ANYMORE!" the girl who screamed said.

"Na-Nayeonie co-come on! I-I'm still me!" the girl said as she took a step closer to the other girl. "I-I lo-love you."

The girl looked terrified and confused. The other girl looked pitiful, she was crying.

"S-STEP BACK!" the girl named Nayeonie said as she threatened her with a knife from her pocket. "I HAVE TO FIND MY MINARI, DON'T BE A BURDEN!"

"I-it's always Minari this, M-Minari that..THIS IS WHY I F*CKING HATE THAT LITTLE SH*T!" the girl named Jeongie said as she pranced towards the girl. "ALWAYS MINARI, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU EVEN CARED FOR LITTLE OLD ME, HUH IM NAYEON!?"

I ran in lightning speed and saved the girl. 

"RUN!" I shouted at her as I push her towards the door. I stopped 'Jeongie' and tried to calm her down. 

Anger is one of the keys to unlock your inner Vampire.

"T-This isn't me, wh-what happened to me? YOU VAMPIRES DESTROYED ME! AND NOW MY LOVE DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO TOUCH ME, I'LL KILL YOU!!" she stretched her arms to reach my neck. "THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR BEING THE GOOD GUY IN THIS TRIANGLE?! NAYEON! COME BACK!"