Hungry for Love

Narrator's POV

"Jeongie..Jeongie.." Nayeon laid down, helpless. She kept on mumbling Jeongyeon's name. She couldn't forgive herself for even thinking about Mina at that moment. 

"Are you just gonna lay there like a sack of unwanted potatos?" Jungkook crossed his arms in annoyance. 

"Stop it Jungkook." Jimin held onto Jungkook's wrist. "She's been to a rough ride today."

Jungkook looked at Jimin in the eyes and of course, he couldn't handle his adorable cuteness. 

"Fine, j-just tell her that we're waiting inside..if she..wants to save that Jeongie of hers." Jungkook turned to go. Nayeon heard Jeongyeon's nickname and eventually caught his wrist. 

"W-we can save her?" Nayeon stuttered. 

"Of course we can, are you in or not?" Jungkook shook Nayeon's hand away. Nayeon nodded and ran inside the big tent. 

"I'm in." 

..

"Begone with her, also her.." Jihyo ordered. There were men and women who envied Jihyo, and some even wanted to be her. 

Some even portrayed like her in festivals. If the portray-er wasn't good enough, he or she will be turned into ash and will be given to his or her relatives.

The portray-ers were luckier than the others. The others will be beheaded and will be turned to ash and will be thrown in a river by one relative. 

Those woman who Jihyo have ordered to be killed? They have stolen the identity of her precious sisters. This is why they have to be killed. Everyone wanted Jihyo's attention.

She hates impostors the most.

"MADAME! MADAME!!" a vampire ran in lighting speed. Jihyo rolled her eyes and in one step, she was in front of him. 

"What?" Jihyo crosses her arms. "Spill."

"Ma-madame, we have caught a-a human.." the vampire breathed heavily. 

"Then bring her to me pipsqueak..or do you want to be dust too?" Jihyo ordered, scaring the vampire. 

"I-I just asked fo-for permission ma'am..." the vampire retorted. 

"Talking back?" Jihyo raised a brow. The vampire gulped and stepped backwards. 

"B-bring the f-female.." the vampire shouted. There were two buffed vampires who brought Mina by her arms. 

Jihyo looked at Mina from head to toe and scoffed. 

"W-what are you gonna do to m-me?" Mina struggled from the arms of the men holding her. 

"Actually..I plan to do on nothing, well nothing yet." Jihyo walked back and forth. "Name?"

Mina looked at her weirdly and went with the flow. 

"I'm Mina." she said while hanging her head low. 

"Well Mina, since you're a captive, you're gonna stay here in this house understand?" Jihyo tapped her foot. 

"Of course m-madame." Mina stood up.

"Bring her to her room. The one next to mine." Jihyo ordered. The two men smiled and nodded.

Jihyo looked at them as they bring Mina away. 

"Hmph..my fellow vampires, you dare bring such beauties to me?.." Jihyo crosses her arms and walks away. The other vampire guards envied Mina now. "Let's see if these new captives are stronger than the others."