Betrayal

Tzuyu's POV 

It's the girl..

"A-are you ok?, look at this wound.." I said as I caressed the big scar under her eye. 

"I-I'm good.." she said as she flinched when I touched it. 

"Oh sorry!..My bad.." I said as I let her sit down on a chair. "We need to treat you."

"*Cough* *Cough* I'm still here you lovebirds" Mark said. This guy is still here huh.

"Then don't just stand there, treat her sheesh." I said as I cupped her face to look at the scar. "It's gonna be okay..it'll hurt just a little..but it's for your own good."

She nodded and smiled. Mark took the first aid kit and examined the scar. 

"She was bruised by a vampire..." Mark said as he couldn't believe his eyes. "Sana is a human, but why is the wound healing by itself?"

Ohh her name is Sana. Hold the f*ck up. HEAL BY ITSELF?!

"Woah mate." I said as I pushed Mark away. He was right, it was healing by itself. I saw Sana's eyes and it turned into a shade of violet. "M-Mark..wh-what's happening to her!?"

"I-I don't know what's wrong with her..." Mark said as he looked at Sana's pupil. "But I don't think we should be with her for now.."

What the f*ck is this guy saying? Is he saying that we should leave her? Just like that!? I never leave a man or woman behind.

This guy, I think he's like the others. 

Jihyo's POV

I walked through the field of dead vampires. The stench made me feel a speck of guilt and a lot of ease.I saw a human run towards me, I knew he was gonna stab me. I was stronger than these pitiful creatures. 

I caught him by the arm and flipped him backwards. I took the wooden stake from his hands and stabbed it into his chest. 

I walked off like nothing happened with anger in my eyes. I took a dozen of my pills from my drawer, so that I could give it to my wonderful family. Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun. 

I smiled as I thought of my cute little sweethearts. I saw my reflection from the broken glass. My eyes were a glint of green with a dash of bloody red. 

I shrugged it off and cried silently. They changed me, I was gentle, but now I'm crude. I am not the old Jihyo anymore. I'm not myself anymore. 

I'm gone.

Nayeon's POV

"M-Mina?" I tried to call as I walked carefully, trying not to get attention from the Vampires. My weapons aren't with me so I'm doomed. Doomed I tell you.

I quietly sneaked around the hallway so I could get out of the building. I remembered how that small vampire saved me from Jeongie. Jeongie..

I stopped as I saw  a bunch of vampires huddled up and sniffing around. I remembered what Jeongie told me..she loved me? I bet it hurt when she found out that I love Mina..

I saw a Vampire looking towards my direction. I'm toast. It went closer and closer. I closed my eyes as I was ready to feel pain, but nothing happened. 

Jeongyeon was there. She was right in front of me. She saved me, just like when we were kids.

"Nayeon..go.." Jeongyeon said with her gentle voice. 

"B-but I..why are you saving me?" I said, trembling. 

"I still love you my pabo..now hurry..go.." Jeongyeon said as she kicked the vampire across the hallway. 

"E-even though I love Mina?" I asked. 

"*Sigh* You picked Mina..but that doesn't mean I'll just give up right?" Jeongyeon said as she smiled. "Now go..I'll catch up with you later."

"S-stupid.." I said as I hid my tears and ran away. 

I don't even deserve Jeongyeon..she deserves someone better than me. I probably ran a far distance. I walked towards the exit as I got lost in my own thoughts. 

Sana's POV

My wound is healing by itself? Violet eyes? What the heck is going on with me?

I just sat there and watched them bickering about unknown questions. Am I a vampire? No..vampires have red eyes dummy..you have this so-called violet eyes. 

"Did you even have to say that!?" the girl said. 

"Tzuyu, we don't even know what's going on with her! Do you expect me to stay here waiting for a vampire to attack?!" Mark said. He was right though, he wa-

"So what? I'll help her" the girl, Tzuyu said. "You're too much of a wimp right? Then why don't you leave us."

"Tsk, maybe she's really dangerous." Mark said as he left the room. "Be careful Tzuyu, I care about you."

"Ugh, don't listen to what he said, but let's solve this later, we need to save the others that are stuck in this building." she grabbed me by the wrist and went out of the door. 

Momo's POV

Is Dahyun going crazy? Was she hallucinating? I hope she's okay..

"Hahaha, that was funny, Yeri was there and she said that you were a vampire hunter, what a joke." Dahyun said as she laughed it off. 

I laughed as well, but I was mentally scared. Who was that Yeri girl? Is Dahyun a vampire?

"My mind is really playing with me these days." Dahyun said as she walked into a zig-zag pattern. "My mind's going bla-"

"Dahyun!?" I caught Dahyun as she almost fell down the ground. 

"Momo right?" I heard someone call. I turned around and saw the 'Yeri' girl. "So you're the one who took my Dahyun away from me.."

"You were the one who did this to her?!" I asked angrily. What is this girl's deal?

"Dahyun isn't what you seem, I just expect you to realize what she is." she said. "Oh and let her take this."

She said as she threw a couple of pills at me. 

"Do you expect me to just give these to her!?" I asked as I held onto the pills. 

"Trust me, she needs those." she said as she hopped onto a tree branch. "I may hate you hardheartedly, but I still love my Dahyunie as a whole."

She left in a blink of an eye. This girl has a way with her words, it even made my heart pound a little. 

What is Dahyun?