PROLOGUE

I was all alone in the dark, I could see everything and everyone and I realized everything that happened to me in that. And yet, I felt as if I'm darkness. The people were walking in pairs, they were couples or seemed to me like that. And I was the only one alone in there, as if I was the odd man out of the tale. That's when my chest started to hurt, probably out of loneliness I felt in. Then there was this feminist, warm, sweet and lovely voice saying: "Nick, I'm here. never worry again about your loneliness". As I turned, I only felt a kiss, my sight got blocked by that kiss. That kiss was more than a feeling of a just a kiss, it felt like a exchange of emotions, but from one side only: from her side. She held in her arms tight, kissing me, as if she was absorbing my loneliness and throwing it into the void. As the kiss was over, I took a step back with the company of a feeling to look towards my kisser. I said: "Thanks J....". I couldn't also figure out what I've said. As I heard a rough voice saying: "Wake up!!", that voice was so hard and loud that it quacked the environment around me and I woke up frightened: it was just a dream, literally speaking. but, metaphorically speaking, it didn't feel nothing close to a dream. It was a reality for me. I looked up to see that my father was in front of me, tormenting me in another way. I started wheezing, in and out, screaming out of being scared. "Oh..... for the love of God, why you done this?" He looked at me weirdly, as if I don't know what I have and then said: "did you forget? you poor little one.....you have the inscription for your new high school today, and it'll end in an hour, so, if you don't want to wait another year, I suggest you get up of the damn bed" and I jumped out of bed: I forgot all about it, I put my jeans on, wore a shirt and took my sneakers then got out. On my way to the high school the only thing I could've think of is that mysterious J I've dreamed about. It felt nothing like a dream that one, it was as if it's something real......something that will happen, or could happen.