CHAPTER FIFTEEN

The next day I've been awoken by Jewel coming early to my room, attempting to wake me up with some warm morning kisses. Those were the best kisses I've ever got to start my day with one big wide smile on the face, they were warm...soft....romantic....amazing. I just loved the way she kissed me, although as she said and I quote: "I never kissed anyone before" she seemed like an expert and I loved it, even though the amateur Jewel kisses weren't that used to do so, I've never tasted a better kiss in my entire life the way I did felt from her (even my ex didn't manage to give me such a kiss). She said after I got up out of bed: "rise and shine sleepy pants, ready for the scholarship appointment"

- Oh sweetie, I've been born ready, but wait a second.....why you gave me such great kisses and numerous ones?

She didn't answer, she just pushed me so I lay back on the bed, then she stood up on me, leaned with all her long, fuzzy, curly and black hair tickling my face and neck, then she started kissing me all along with her hands touching my body, dancing around from my waist up to my bare chest, then to my neck until they ended up holding my jaws so tight. Her lips were dancing around mine in the best harmony that could've ever been, making me sense the move of her body, the beats of her heart, the touch of her hands, the warmth of her lips and the tickling of her hair. I had no choice but to go on and do the same as she did, I extended my hands towards her waist, held it tight, then I started to get my hands up to her breast. As I put my hands on them, I didn't sense any rejection from her side, not even a bit. She appeared to be welcoming it, she didn't even minded it, as if I wasn't putting my hands on her breast at all. I started to manipulate my hands all along her normal, natural and curved breast. What I felt at that very moment was like as if I was in heaven, the touch of her smooth bras-free breast was as if I was touching a plastic bag full of milk (never done it though, but Jack told me it felt so). Then I raised the level of my hands to hold her face, just like she did to mine. We stood there, kissing each other...exchanging our love....feeling each other's warmth....for a while that it seemed to us that time had stopped indeed for the sake of the both of us. Then, she just stopped, after leaning back then standing down from the top of me she said:"That would be enough for now. We're going with our parents. So, since we won't be able to get alone for the whole day, I had to kiss you so I can have some patience later until we become alone again"

- Oh you won't imagine the things I could do to you if we're alone, I'll turn to Hannibal the canibal.

- You're such a lousy lover, aren't you Nick?

- And lousy I am indeed.

- Just wear a good outfit and come on downstairs.

Then she went to the mirror, fixed the way she looked, so that her parents won't suspect anything, or else it would've gone so awkward for the both, as they are the conservative type of people, and I didn't mind it of course, since the both of them welcomed me with open arms and made me their guest in their home. She went off, and before she closed the door, I heard her say: "love you" That was comforting. I jumped out of bed, I was motivated by those several minutes in heaven I felt. I wore my suit, fancy shoes, brushed my hair and then went downstairs. As I got there, all of them were ready, it felt quite embarrassing, as if I made them wait. I sighted then said: "Sorry for making you wait" Judy smiled then said: "Oh sweetie, we just got ready, so we only waited 1 maybe 2 minutes for you, don't go harsh on yourself, we understand that you got tired by that long walk, since the both of you slept on the way back"

- well, I said shrugging.

- MOM!! yelled Jewel. stop mentioning that please.

- Oh sweetie, said Pasco. I love how the both of you turn red when we mention it, it reminds your mom and I how we were back in the day.

We smiled, all of us. As a matter of fact, I loved the nostalgia that Pasco stated about his relationship with Judy before they got married, it actually started to feel like what Jewel and I were going through or as if it was a clear statement that they know what's going on between us. We then left on foot to the university, since it was only 10 minutes by foot far from the Arvives' house.

We arrived to the MUST university: it was really wide and big. I started to think how I am supposed to bend with people and how I'll be able to carry on with this: staying away from my parents (even though I didn't like them but I already started to feel a bit of an unnecessary nostalgia towards them). We got in then walked right to the rector's office. "this is as far as I can walk, it all depends on you, don't get nervous, don't panic, just be yourself and you'll get that scholarship" said Jewel then before she walked away, she came to me, printed a soft kiss with her intense red lips all over my mouth then said: "this is for good luck, love you". I knocked at first then opened the door saying: " May I come in?"

- yes, said the rector. You must be Mr. Jim.

- Yes sir, I am indeed.

As I got in, he kept looking at me weirdly then said with an eyebrow up: "is that red lips on your lips Mr. Jim" I turned red, it must've been from Jewel as she kissed me. he continued handing me a tissue: "clean it up, will you Mr. Jim?"

- Absolutely yes sir, I said wiping Jewel's "lip print" out of my lips. Sorry for the inconvenience sir.

- It's okay Lad.

- Pasco told me that you're the first in your state, and that you have really great grades in technological subjects.

- Yes sir I do.

- And as I can see from your grade's paper, I am sure you do. So, Mr. Jim, the question is, why would you like to join our community?

- Because I don't like the universities in my native country. Added to that, I've been always dreaming to study abroad since my childhood.

- Well, quite ambitious. But, my mind tells me to deny your scholarship request, since I'm afraid that you'd take another one's place, who deserves it more than you do, I'm afraid I'll regret this.

- No sir you won't, I give you my word. I can be really a competitive and I hope I may be deserving this scholarship, it would mean a lot to me.

- Oh, I can obviously see why, he winked with a crooked smile. I'll give you the scholarship, but on one condition, you need to be one of the top 100 of the electronic engineering students.

- You got my word on that, and I'll try to be even more than what you're expecting, God willingly.

- Then, you got it lad, don't make me regret it.

- I am sure I won't sir.

- And Mr. Jim, try not to come with the red lips on your mouth to class.

- Absolutely sir, thanks for the honor of joining this university.

- Oh and Mr. Jim, you'll be also working as a computer repair in the university, since Pasco recommended you, saying that you're excellent with computers.

- Yes I am indeed. I've been handling computers since I was 3 years old.

- Good thing, your job will start next week, and the studying is in 2 weeks, just make sure you get here on 8 am sharp.

- I won't be even a second late sir.

- That's what I am expecting, now See you next Monday.

I got out happy dancing, running through the hall like a mad dog till I got out. I found Pasco, Judy and Jewel waiting for me outside the campus. " So, how did it went? " said Pasco. " I got the scholarship and the job, thank you so much sir, it's all thanks to you". Jack nodded saying: "it's my pleasure lad" Jewel came by my side then said: "Congratulation, we'll be studying at the same university. Although we won't be having the same majors, but I'll be able to see you at least twice a day, isn't that just amazing"

-And amazing it is, Jewel.

- Let's go back home now, said Pasco.