•six

Just as Lauren closed and locked the front door of the building, a car pulled into the empty parking lot. She looked down at her watch and it read a few minutes past 8. Zayn gracefully stood out of the driver side and walked around to approach her.

"I could take my car," she suggested, pointing to her crossover parked not too far away.

"We'll come get it after," he said before open the passenger side door.

"If you plan on murdering me tonight, Tina knows I'm with you and she's most likely tracking my phone as we speak," Lauren warned. She was bluffing but it was believable.

Zayn let out a masculine laugh. "No, Lauren, I don't plan on murdering you. Feel free to check my trunk for duck tape and a shovel."

The offer was tempting but she decided not to take him up on it. Lauren shot him daggers as she slowly sank into the leather seat of his ride. God, his car was nice. She let her fingers dance along the dark interior.

"I hope you like scary movies," he sat in the driver seat and turned the key in the ignition.

"Of course I do," she said. His car smelled like cigarettes and something else she couldn't distinguish.

The car ride was quiet. The radio played on a low volume. Zayn hummed lowly to every song and Lauren stared out the window with thoughts running through her mind. Was she desperate? Usually she'll play hard to get or jump straight to the point by saying no to anyone who asked her out, but no. With Zayn, it was easy. Simple. He had this certain charm about him that almost brought her to her knees. That was rare.

"What's wrong?" He glanced at her just as they pulled into the parking lot of the theatre.

"Nothing." She lied. This was so out of her comfort zone.

Their eyes locked and she instantly blushed a deep shade of red. His eyes were so intense and his lips looked so inviting. All of her emotions shot straight to her core and she slowly crossed her legs, hoping Zayn wouldn't notice. Lauren almost couldn't control herself.

"We could go somewhere else if you want," he offered with a hint of seduction in his tone and Lauren was quick to catch on.

Zayn's elbow rested on the center console that separated the two of them and he gauged her reaction. Green eyes were his weakness. Especially hers. Ever since the night before he couldn't get them out of his mind. And her lips..he'd pay money just to kiss them.

It suddenly became hard to breathe in his car. They studied each other for a minute and Lauren finally blinked.

"Like where?" She raised an eyebrow, displaying an innocent act that Zayn could see through.

His eyes shamelessly glanced at the swell of her breast then back to her eyes.

"Is my place ok?"

Her panties became wet with need. After a few seconds, she nodded. They started off in the direction of his house. With one hand on the wheel, he placed his palm on her thigh and Lauren's face heated up. She finger combed her thick hair and gently tugged it. Her excitement was beginning to take over.

They didn't even know each other for a full two days and they were already hot for one another.

Within minutes, they arrived at his home. It was bigger than she expected and had two extra cars parked in the driveway.
He led her inside and the house was cold, dark and quiet. For some reason she felt comfortable in that environment.

"Who else is here?" Lauren whispered as she turned around to watch him lock the front door. If he was a serial killer, there would be no way to unlock all of those locks fast enough to get out. She didn't want to think about that right then.

Zayn turned to face her and took her hand in his large one. She bit her lip anxiously.

"Just Dean," he said in a low tone.

What?

"You live together?" She found that so weird. These men live together? Don't they have lives of their own? Don't they want privacy?

"Yep," Zayn shrugged as if it was normal. Without another word, he led her up a flight of stairs. Their footsteps echoed.

They entered a dark room. The only source of light was the moonlight spilling in through the blinds until Zayn turned on a lamp. Lauren was instantly amazed by the artwork on the walls. It looked like someone spray painted them with an extraordinary amount of skill.

A pair of arms came around her middle and she felt lips on her neck.

"Did you do this?" She asked running a single hand down the wall. Lauren nearly moaned at his touch. The art was beautiful but his muscular arms and his gently kisses were so distracting.

"A couple years ago, yeah," he hummed.

She knew what was coming next. Slowly, she turned around to face him and within seconds, his lips were devouring hers. Their tongues mingle and they shared breaths. He was a smoker just like her. She could practically taste the nicotine on his tongue. It made her smile.

Who was this attractive stranger? Yeah sure, she knew his name and that he lived with his brother and does tattoos for a living but she wanted to know more.

Zayn was just as curious. He explored her mouth as if it had all the answers. Who was she? What's her darkest secrets? The man wanted to know it all. But for now, he wanted to do terribly good things to her.

His hands were just as curious as his dominant tongue. Lauren moan when she felt his large hands grope her backside before picking her up off her feet and walking her to his bed. Black sheets covered the mattress and had red pillows to match it.

She giggled and felt shy all of a sudden. That never happened. It felt good to smile and really mean it.

"You know, I normally don't kiss on the first date," Lauren said just as he placed her on her back.

Zayn wet his lips. "Oh really?"

Her mouth watered as he unbuttoned his shirt deliberately slow. Out of instinct, Lauren pulled her shirt over head and threw it behind her on the bed. The bra she sported did a terrible job of concealing her breast.

The tattoos on his exposed chest had her drooling with anticipation. They moved with each flex of his muscles. His extremely attractive muscles.

"You look scared," Zayn taunted.

His eyes seemed to change. Instead of a bright brown, they were black and harsh. She began to shake. It's been so long.

Lauren sat up on her elbows.

"Should I be scared?" Please don't be a psycho killer. Everything about him became even more intimidating.

His stood between her thighs and went for his belt buckle and slowly undid it, just to tease her. The terrified look in her green eyes fueled his fire.

"Don't know. Should you be?" He pressed.

Lauren's breathing stopped all at once as she watched him slowly pull the leather belt out of the loops in his jeans and fold it in his hand.