•sixteen

Grey eyes is all she saw once the blindfold came off her face. She instantly felt insecure about her nakedness now that she had two sets of eyes on her. How could she feel comfortable knowing that the man she forced herself to despise just gave her an orgasm? What's worse? That she didn't know from the start that it was Dean between her thighs or that she couldn't bring herself to protest against any of this?

"You're not gonna slap me again, are you?" Dean mocked her.

Lauren looked down, embarrassed. Even though there was no point in covering up, she covered both her breast with her forearm and crossed her legs.

She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. For once, she was at a loss for words.

Zayn placed a hand under her chin and turned her head to face his. She looked terrified yet curious.

"I know this is a lot to take in," he said.

A hell of a lot to take in.

It's not like she felt violated or forced into anything. This was just...odd. She still couldn't put all the pieces together.

"I don't understand."

"When I said that there's a lot that comes with me.." Zayn slowly looked in Dean's direction and she did too.

"I didn't think a lot included...him." Lauren pulled the throw cover to her chest to cover her body.

"Ouch," he said in faux pain, pressing his hand against his chest.

Lauren ignored him and faced Zayn with a look of confusion. She had this certain wide-eyed stare that made her look innocent and curious.

"We're not going to make you do anything you don't want to do." Zayn laid a hand on her shoulder and softly caressed it.

Then, she felt something on her calf and she looked down to see Dean's inked hand petting it. She began to feel anxious. Her breath quickened. The amount of testosterone in one room was too overwhelming.

Why did Zayn want this? A threesome? Really? What was this going to accomplish? What questions will this answer?

"I don't know about this." Lauren's entire body flushed under pressure.

"I know this might be different..for you-"

"You've done this before?" Lauren's eyes went wide as she stared at Zayn.

After Zayn said nothing for a few seconds, Dean stepped in. "Several times."

She silently gasped.
Zayn glared at Dean then diverted his attention back to Lauren. He didn't want to scare her off but Dean was doing just that.

"I'm not understanding how a threesome is going to help answer anything I asked you earlier."

The two men shared a long stare before Zayn opened his mouth to speak again.

"You said you wanted to know why we lived together, why I was ok with him...watching." Zayn said.

Lauren swallowed a lump in her throat and answered "yes."

Dean's hand continued to rub her calf muscles as it dangled off the side of the bed. She was almost certain he could feel the goosebumps forming on her skin.

"This is just the lifestyle we live. I know this whole thing might seem odd to you. It's hard to explain clearly."

Zayn definitely was more of a hands on type of guy. He wanted to show her what he meant because he couldn't word his feelings correctly. He thought maybe if he were to bring Dean into bed with him, she'd understand just how much he wanted her to try this with them. At least try.

"Is this what you really want? To share me?"

"Don't look at it that way," Dean said. "you aren't some object. It's not like I'm some stranger."

Lauren couldn't look him in the eye after what he did earlier. She focused on his hand as it rested on her thigh.

"You kind of are."

"We can work on that." Dean smirked devilishly at her as his hand lightly squeezed her thigh.

Lauren took a brief moment to think. What the hell did she get herself into? Did she want to be sandwiched between two of the most attractive men on earth? Did she want to feel their hands run along her body, or to have them take turns with her...Oh, God. She did want that.

After unknowingly receiving pleasure from Dean, this night could only get weirder.

A hand on her cheek brought her out of deep thinking. Zayn studied her as Dean continued his soft touches.

"Just for tonight," Lauren stated.

Zayn's eyebrows shot up in surprise. With the amount of resistance she was showing either, he thought she wouldn't even consider doing this. Whatever this is.

The two men shared a look that Lauren couldn't decipher. Zayn raised an eyebrow at him and that was Dean's signal to make a move before she changed her mind.

Zayn moved behind her, parting his knees so her body could lie between them while her back pressed against his chest. There was something about this position that made her feel comfortable. Like no matter what happens, he won't let anything go too far.

"Do you want him to touch you some more?" Zayn whispered in her ear loud enough for Dean to hear.

Lauren reluctantly nodded as she lowered her head in shame. That wasn't a good enough answer.

"Use your words," Zayn demanded.

She held the throw cover tighter to her chest as her anxiety built.

"Yes," She finally answered, leaving all her pride to the wind.

Dean slowly began to drag the cover off her body to expose her once again. Her arms fell to her sides as Zayn gently pulled them away from her chest so she could no longer cover her breast.

Lauren loathed herself for wanting this so much. The thought of them doing this with other women didn't cross her mind because she didn't allow it to. All that mattered was tonight. She could regret later.