•twenty two

A/N
Sexual content ahead. Please be mature and don't say things like "Ew" or "Gross". It's rude. And I apologize for taking so long to update. I've being going through a lot lately with my family and I'll try to update sooner. Enjoy!

Lauren watched as Dean skillfully tied each of her hands to the head board with Zayn's tie. He was alarmingly good at it. His muscles flexed with each of his movements. They locked eyes and she lost her breath. Zayn leaned against the bed post watching the two of them intently.

"Too tight?"

"No," Lauren said.

He walked away from her, leaving her tied up in nothing but her panties.

Zayn crawled onto the bed, running a hand up her bare thigh as he did. All her scenes were on high alert. She blushed a deep shade of red from her face to her chest.

"Are you cold?" Zayn asked as his finger traced her hard nipple. Goosebumps riddled her entire body.

"A little," Lauren admitted. His hand left her body. Dean took Zayn's place and leaned against the bedpost, his arms crossed over his broad, naked chest that bared so many scars. Lauren tried her hardest to control her erratic breathing.

The rings on Zayn's fingers were cold against her skin. She flinched as he ran his rough hands down her sides.

Her hair tickled her shoulders as she turned her head to the side on the pillow and suppressed a moan. All this soft caressing was torture.

"I like you like this," Zayn said as he straddled her thighs.

"Tied up?" Lauren asked.

"Vulnerable. Defenseless," Dean chimed in.

Suddenly, Zayn's large, warm hand wrapped around her throat and she winced. He wasn't squeezing. He just liked seeing her squirm from having his hand in such a sensitive place.

"What do you want?" Zayn asked.

In any other situation, Lauren wouldn't  hesitate to say what she wanted. But right now, she was too embarrassed and overwhelmed.

"I don't know," Lauren lied.

Eye contact was a big thing to Zayn and she knew this. So, she continued to stare up at him, his hand still firmly wrapped around her slim throat.

"What do you want?" He repeated much slower this time.

"Isn't it obvious?" Her hands tightened around the tie out of nervousness.

Zayn smirked. She lied there looking so vulnerable. It made him feel good knowing that he was in control and she was at his mercy. Dean climbed on the bed behind him in nothing but his pants. He kneeled behind Zayn and wrapped his arms around his bare torso. Dean missed touching him, feeling his skin against his own. In ways, Dean was thankful for Lauren. She brought the two men closer. That's all Dean could ask for.

It was obvious where this was going. Lauren could practically feel the tension between the two of them.

After a few seconds, Zayn cranes his neck to the side and locked lips with Dean. Lauren watched in awe.

They kissed slowly at first. It was definitely a sight to see. Just seeing two masculine men tying tongue in front of her was enough to get her hot and bothered. They both dominated the kiss. Zayn laid a firm hand on the back of Dean's neck as he deepened it. Dean turned his head to the side a little and she could see his tongue slip past his lips. His hand wandered along Zayn's abdomen and began to move downward. Lauren carefully watched Dean's hand grip the bulge in Zayn's pants.