•seven

Lauren swallowed the lump in her throat as she stared at the taunting leather belt in his hand. What was he planning on doing with it? Uh oh, was the only thing running through her mind.

Zayn's bulge pressed against the zipper of his pants. She focused on that then she looked into his dark eyes.

"Turn over," his voice was demanding and final. Lauren was scared to disobey.
Giving his passive face one final look, she turn onto her stomach, her legs dangling off the bed and her behind against him.

Was a going to spank her? No, he couldn't be that kinky. At least that's what she tried to tell herself that.

The sound of his zipper rang through her ears. She looked over her shoulders to see his face, resting her arms under her head.

"What are you gonna do? Spank me?" She laughed through her nervousness.

Zayn didn't even smile. Instead, he yanked both her arms behind her back and gripped her wrist. Lauren gasped at the force of his actions. She could feel the cold leather of his belt wrapping around her wrist in swiftest manner. It felt practiced.

"If you want me too," He said.

She was confused and excited all in the same breath. She'd been with freaky guys before but none like him. This was...different. He'd successfully wrapped the belt around her wrist tightly, making her arms useless.

"Too tight?"

"N-no, it's ok.." her voice cracked and she flushed with embarrassment. She laid her head on the soft sheets and braced herself for what was next.

Does he always tie up the girls he sleeps with?

"Good," he smirked condescendingly.  

Zayn ran a single hand down her back and stopped at the waistband her jeans. Smoothly, he pulled them down her soft legs along with her panties. She tensed up and Zayn being the perceptive man he is, noticed.

"Relax," He whispered. Her clothes joined  his shirt on the carpet. Now, she was completely bare, besides her bra. Not that he could see her breast in that position.

"That's hard to do when I can't use my hands," she groaned. Relax my ass.

"You won't need them."

The sound of foil ripping echoed throughout the room. Now that she couldn't see him, all her other senses were   on alert.

Without a word, he gripped both her hips and slowly entered her. Lauren's hands balled into wrist as she took him inch by inch. God, he felt so big inside her. There was pain. She winced when he pulled out and thrusted back in forcefully.

"Fuck, how long has it been?" He panted. Lauren knew exactly what he meant.

Her wet core clenched and she whimpered. Zayn tried not to be selfish and give her time to adjust.

"Too long," she breathed.

The bed rocked beneath them as he grabbed her hips and started up again. There was no way she could keep quiet. Loud moans escaped her mouth while he continued to ride her with constant thrust.

His hand felt good in her hair even while he pulled it. The quiet room become filled with their pants, moans, groans and whimpers. Zayn pressed his chest against her back and began kissing the soft spot on her shoulder. "So tight," he said in her ear.

It felt like heaven to be filled by him. Not even her fingers could reach that sweet spot inside her but he did. Words couldn't describe the feeling in her stomach. She wouldn't last long and she knew it. One of his hands came around and began toying with her clît. Now, she definitely wouldn't last long.

"Oh, God.." Lauren began to shake. It felt like a bomb went off deep inside her. Just as she rode the wave of her orgasm, Zayn bit down the soft spot of her shoulder leaving teeth marks in their wake. She was too distracted to even notice.

For a moment Lauren felt alive. She saw more then just black and white. There was a rainbow clouding her vision. Then she realized, that it was ecstasy. She hoped she'd have bruises to remember this night. She could practically feel them forming from Zayn's rough hands on her throat and her hips.

He didn't stop and she was grateful for every thrust she was receiving. Her green eyes dilated like a cats. She felt as if she was in heat.  He slipped a hand inside her bra. Using two fingers, he toyed with one of her nipples and she let out a squeal.

"Sensitive one, aren't you?" He teased. Lauren could almost feel the smirk on his face.

Being the prideful woman she is, Lauren shook her head and muttered a soft "no"

A sharp smack came down on her ass and she winced with a loud gasp. Damn, he's good.

"Thought so," Zayn panted.

In the mist of the hot sex and heavy breathing , Lauren's sixth sense started ringing. She felt a pair of eyes watching her, not just Zayn's. With him relentlessly pounding into her, she looked up from the dark sheets. Her hooded eyes widened when she saw a silver pair of eyes staring back at her from the doorway of the bedroom.