Chapter 10; nice boxers & life story

Chapter 10

"To Harry's," I told Shawn who looked a bit irritated. He nodded and drove as I had told him to. Not even ten minutes later we arrived and I quickly pressed the button to his apartment.

I rang the bell and waited for someone to open the door. Unfortunately, it was Niall who looked at me with wide eyes and only in a pair of boxers with Irish flags on them.

He opened his mouth but closed it again without saying anything.

"nice boxers," I chuckled and walked to Harry's room. I opened the doors and saw him peacefully sleeping on his bed. I opened his closet and grabbed a black bag I found where I put in one of his black skinny jeans, some shirts, two button up shirts, a black suit jacket, some socks and boxers.

I then went to his bed where he was still not moving.

"Mr. Styles," I said loudly.

I repeated myself twice before he jumped up, "please, don't fire me!"

I burst out laughing and saw him rubbing his eyes since he just woke up. His eyes widened and he stared at me in confusion. "get dressed. I'll expect you in the living room in five."

With that being said, I left an adorably confused Harry in his room by himself.

I placed his bag on the counter and sat down on some bar stool whilst I waited impatiently. The clock ticked as I heard loud cursing coming from his room. I smiled evilly to myself as I stared at my phone.

6:32am

He'll better hurry or else I'm going to fire him.

Two minutes later Harry came into the room with an unreadable expression on his face. "good morning, Mr. Styles," I said and threw his bag at him before I hold my hand out for him to take.

He didn't said anything and just did. He hold onto my hand until we arrived at the car. "So, what's going on here?" Harry asked after getting into the car.

"Our flight is in about twenty minutes."

I turned away from him and stared out of the window. I didn't planned this at all, I just had the idea this morning since I didn't really wanted to go alone...I mean, I needed someone who will take notes for me and get me a drink from Starbucks.

With two minutes to spare, we arrived at the airport and Shawn drove us onto the field where my private plane was already waiting. "You have a private plane?" he asked in awe as we got out of the car.

"Oh Harry, I have a multi-million company. What do you think? And also I have two."

We got into the private plane and got greeted by the pilot and the flight attendants. "Anything you would like?" she asked nicely. "pancakes with orange juice. Twice."

She nodded and got to work as well as everyone else. The crew consisted out of two flight attendants and a pilot along with a co-pilot.

I made myself comfortable on one of the armchairs before I pulled out my laptop to get some more work done. "Why did you took me with you?" his British accent echoed through the room.

I ignored his question since I didn't really had a plausible answer to it. "Zoe?" he asked again. "It's a business trip so it's Miss Jenson and I needed an employee to take notes."

I took a quick glance at him as he slowly nodded his head and looked kind of confused and...hurt? maybe, I don't really know.

The plain took off and the flight attendants came with our breakfast. I ate whilst answering some emails and occasionally took some glances at the man, staring out of the window.

We still had an hour to go and I decided to shut my laptop before I stood up and sat next to him. I took his arm and wrapped it around my shoulder so I could snuggle into his side.

He looked taken aback and tensed a little but relaxed as I stayed like that. "What are you doing to me?" he whispered after a while. "what are you doing to me?" I mumbled into his shirt and inhaled his smell. He always smelled like a freaking fruit paradise.

"I heard you offering an employee to watch her child while she's at work. That's nice of you," he pointed out after a while. I shrugged and enjoyed the comfortable silence.

We stayed like that for a little while before he started talking, "tell me about yourself."

I sighed, "well, I overtook my parents company when I was about the age of 20. I worked hard to get the company where it is today, and I still am, since my parents didn't really had the right concepts and stuff. I do have an older half brother who works as a physiotherapist, I never really talk to him anymore since the both of us are busy but I don't really have that much contact to my family anyways."

"why not?" he asked as he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"I've always been the youngest in my family with an age gap of five years and also the fact that they live in California, Arizona, Iowa and Florida doesn't make it better even though my parents do have a house close by," I let out a chuckle.

"Now, instead of listening to my depressing life story. Let's hear yours," I grinned up at him.

"I have an older sister, Gemma. My parents got divorced but my mom married another man. I studied at NYU until I was 22 and worked at some small companies before Niall told me to apply for a job at Jenson Enterprises."

"What's your favorite color?" he asked me. "pink," I answered honestly. "Typical girl," he rolled his eyes, playfully at me. "and what is yours, Mr. Styles?" I teased.

"blue."

"typical boy," I mocked and rolled my eyes at him. "whatever."

"I'm going to use the bathroom," Harry announced and I pointed to the door behind me. Right as he left his phone rang and I decided to just answer it.

"Hey Harry. Time for a quickie in my office? Yesterday was quiet awesome. That Bitch isn't at work today anyways so we can do whatever we want."

I froze as I heard her saying...that.

I hang up on her and deleted her call along with her number.

I went to my previous place and clenched my fists as anger ran through my body. I dialed Sara's number and waited for her to pick up her damn phone.

"What can I do for you, Miss Jenson?"

"I want you to put me over the inter com," I snapped whilst I really struggled with not trying to punch anything. "you're on."

"Aria Miller, go pack your fucking things and walk your skinny bitch ass out of my fucking building! Don't you dare ever walking even damn close by my company!"

I hang up the phone and furiously started tying an email for Sara about Aria's last paycheck.

Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around me but I pushed him off without a second thought. "What's wrong?" he asked confused as I clenched my fists and tried to get this done.

"Zoe, talk to me."

"Go fuck yourself Harry!" I screamed and send the email to Sara. "What the hell," he muttered and sat down on his usual spot.

"Don't you fucking dare saying anything or I'll make sure you'll never get a job ever again!" I shut my laptop and went into the bathroom before I slammed the door shut.

_________