Chapter 21; bitch & hell hole

Chapter 21

"Now it's time for my present," Harry announced from behind me.

He held an envelope in front of me and I took it out of his hands to open it. I gasped as I took out two plane tickets. "Wha-" I cut myself off as I saw that the flight was set for the day after tomorrow.

London, England.

Harry probably sensed that I was totally irritated and that I had no idea what was going on so he decided to finally fill me in.

"We'll fly to London so you can meet my family and to have a little vacation," he explained and I didn't knew what I should say. I turned around so we were chest to chest and I pressed my lips onto his.

"Thank you," I whispered against his lips.

We heard several coughs, making me roll my eyes. I turned back around and Harry wrapped his arms around my waist before he nuzzled my neck. I rested my hands on top of his and played with his fingers.

"well, it's getting really late maybe we should go?" Kim asked Noah who had Riley in his arms. He nodded, "yea, Riley is getting tired and it's already past her bed time."

Kim came to give me a hug but Harry wouldn't let go of me so she hugged us both in one. Teresa said something to Niall which I couldn't catch but soon they all gave us a hug and left.

"I wanna sleep," I yawned and got up with Harry. I grabbed the onesie, Niall got me, in one hand and Harry's hand in my other before I dragged him up the stairs.

"You have more clothes from me then I do," Harry pointed out as he looked through the closet. "yea, well...Shawn once brought you clothes and every time you come and stay over you either bring clothes or you leave some here. Once you left without a shirt, remember?"

I laughed at the memory. We got into a little fight in the morning so he just left and he wasn't wearing a shirt. "Yea, I remember," he groaned, "it was cold as fuck.

I laughed again and went into the bathroom to get ready for bed and change into the onesie. I kinda wanted to sleep in it even though you could wear it whenever.

I left the bathroom after I was done and got to my room where Harry was sitting on the edge of the bed, typing away on his phone. He looked up at me and smiled before he got up, swiftly placed a kiss on my forehead and left to go to the bathroom himself.

I got under the covers and waited for Harry to come. It took him less then five minutes before he was crawling under the covers beside me. "I had a great birthday," I smiled widely at him.

"I'm glad you liked it," he smiled and pulled me closer. "It was hard, keeping it a secret," he added chuckling. My eyes fluttered shut and soon I was drifting off into slumber.

-

"It's been so long since I flew in a plane with so much people around me," I said as I sat down on the window seat with Harry beside me. Harry chuckled as we were in the air for only an hour out of seven and a half.

I was kinda nervous to meet his family but he assured me that they were lovely people and that I didn't had to worry, at all. I'm glad he wants me to meet his family even though I don't know when he will meet mine.

I was kind of shocked that they called me yesterday to say happy birthday. I mean, I would've preferred if they would've called on my actual birthday but I day later didn't hurt a soul.

The next thing I knew was when Harry shook me awake to tell me that we finally landed. London was five hours forward so it was kind of weird that we took off at 10am, New York time, and landed around 10pm, London time.

We waited god knows how long for our luggage before we went to where Harry said his mother would wait. Soon a brown haired women ran into Harry's arms and said how much she had missed him.

"You must be Zoe. I'm Anne, Harry's mother. It's lovely to finally meet you," she pulled me into a hug. "the pleasure is mine," I smiled as well and hugged her back before we went to her car.

She kept on gushing about how happy she was that Harry finally visits her after all the time he was gone and of course that he brought me along which she described as a big, bold plus.

Soon, we arrived at a little, cozy house and a man opened the door before he helped with the luggage. "Harry! It's so nice to see you again."

They shared a manly hug until the man looked at me but not before he send Harry a knowing smirk, "I'm Robin. You must be Harry's girlfriend. He speaks highly of you."

I smiled and shook his hand, "I'm Zoe."

"come in," he said and motioned me & Harry to get into the house. "Gemma will come on the weekend so in two days," Anne told us as she set a plate with homemade pizza on the table.

"I figured you guys are hungry so I made some pizza."

We thanked her and sat down before we started shoving slice by slice down our throats. "Wow, you guys must be really hungry," Anne said as she and Robin laughed at us. "So tell me about yourself Zoe," Anne suddenly said making me nod. I was trying to at least impress them a little, after all I had to spend a few days with them.

I looked at them with my mouth full and I quickly swallowed the remaining food in my mouth before I started talking, "Well, I'm Zoe, I'm 24 years old and I don't really know what to say," I admitted sheepishly.

"How did you meet Harry?" Robin asked interested before he took a sip out off his glass with water.

I glanced at Harry who was busy munching on another slice of pizza before answering, "we met at work and we started talking and stuff when we had to do a business plan together," I explained, omitting the fact that I was his boss. I don't think they see me professional when I tell them that Harry is my employee after all.

"ah, so you guys have to keep up with that bitch who's the CEO of that company. Well, at least you're together in this hell hole. Harry told me a lot about that woman a few months back when he first started there. I told him to leave but he wouldn't and now I know why," she grinned, "because of you. I'm grateful that the both of you found each other."

Talk about awkward.

_________

I literally just got home about an hour ago and I'm so damn tired because it's 2am and I spend 2 hours on the bus then 5 hours on the plane after the flight got delayed for another half an hour and now I'm finally in my comfy bed 😴