Chapter 15; crowd & JB

Chapter 15

Cramped.

Cramped is the only word that comes to my mind when I look around me. We where standing on the side of the stage that went through the middle and Kim sat Riley on the bars after I had a huge fight with a security guy.

"Ten more minutes until he comes on stage," I cheered after waiting for ten freaking hours. "It'll be worth it," Kim assured me and soon the light went off and the stage lights illuminates the arena.

I swear I'll be deaf by tomorrow.

Everyone was screaming and soon the music started and he appeared as he started singing his first song. Let me tell you, as the concert went on I felt like a teenager and started screaming and dancing just for the hell of it.

Honestly, it was the most fun I've ever had.

The moment Justin Bieber stopped right in front of us and sat down will Riley probably never forget but whilst he sang 'Purpose' he made eye contact with me and then went on in the row until he stopped at Riley.

He motioned Kim to lift her up so he could take her and when she did Riley stopped screaming and just looked like Justin was the most precious thing in the world.

He sang to her and she soon joined him as she gained some confidence. I mean, she was surrounded by thousand of screaming fans and she sat on Justin Bieber's lap, I would be paralyzed as well.

When the song ended Riley clapped before she fell into his chest and hugged him tightly. "aww, you're such a cutie. What's your name, princess?" Justin asked her as she let go of him.

"Riley," she answered grinning.

"How old are you Riley?"

Riley held her right hand up and showed him five fingers. "What do you want to be when you're older?" Justin asked curiously. Oh no-

"your wife."

What a way to tell Justin that you love him Riley.

"my wife?" he asked chuckling. A huge wave of 'aww's from the fans echoed through the arena. Riley nodded eagerly making Niall, Kim, Harry & I laugh hysterically. "Only when you sing my last song with me," Justin joked but Riley nodded anyways.

"do you mind?" Justin asked Kim as he looked at her and then me. He winked at me and Kim nodded happily. I felt a hand on my waist on I got pulled into someones chest.

I looked up to see Harry shooting daggers at Justin making me laugh so damn hard you have no idea. "you serious?" I yelled laughing so he could hear me over the loud music that started playing. He shrugged and focused back on the last song Justin was going to perform...featuring Riley.

He had placed her on his left hip as they sang 'Sorry' together. It was one of Riley's favorites and I remember when she was in my office and told me to put it on loop so she could scream out the lyrics over and over again.

Niall filmed the whole thing as Riley danced and sang together with Justin. She looked so damn happy which made me happy as well.

-

"You can all crash at my place if you want," I offered them as we got into the car after the concert. "I would love to but my husband will get home from his trip tomorrow," Kim answered making me nod.

"You're welcome anytime," I added before I looked at the boys. "interested?" I asked and both of them just nodded with a shrug. I heard light snores on my left and I saw Riley sleeping peacefully.

Soon we arrived at the apartment building and I followed Niall & Harry out of the car after I bid Kim goodbye. We got into the elevator and got to my penthouse. I unlocked the door and knew that Teresa was here since the lights were on.

"Teresa?"

"In the kitchen, honey."

The kitchen was an open kitchen so I could see her even though I was in the living room where I told the boys to get comfortable.

Teresa turned around and stared at the boys. "Oh, Harry. It's so good to see you again!" he exclaimed and walked towards him. She engulfed him in a tight hug and he chuckled as he returned the gesture.

"and you are?"

"I'm Niall," Niall said and stuck his hand out but she hugged him as well, taking him by surprise. "I can't believe my baby brings friends at home."

"Ok, stop it Teresa. Go to your apartment or whatever," I scolded and shove her towards the door. "Are they staying over?" she whispered in my and I nodded in responds.

"use a condom," Teresa said before basically sprinting in the elevator whilst laughing her ass off. Dirty old lady. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the boys.

"want something to drink?" I asked them making them nod. "Well, what do you want?" I asked and walked to the kitchen to open the fridge. I felt one of their presence behind me before he took out three water bottles and handed me one.

"so water it is," I muttered to myself. Soon we were sitting on the couch whilst watching some movie even though I was tired as hell. "Hey Zoe, we celebrate my birthday tomorrow and I wonder if you wanted to come?" Niall said as he turned his head to look at me.

"uhm, yea sure. I guess."

"great," he grinned and told me when at where. He was celebrating his 27th birthday in a bar not far from here and I wasn't even sure why I wanted to go but it seemed like a great idea.

"I guess I'll get ready now. Harry you know where the guest room is and I'll come back after I'm ready to say good night," I told them hesitating before I walked up the stairs and got into my room.

I quickly changed into my pyjama and and pulled out a shirt that Harry once gave me. Should I give it to him? I mean, I remember when Teresa saw it and she almost cried tears of joy because she thought Harry & I liked each other.

I finally made the decision to just give it back to him. I mean, it's his anyways and I don't even like him like that so why should I keep it, right?

I walked down the stairs and saw Harry & Niall still sitting on the couch whilst they watched something scary. "Harry?" I caught his attention as he looked at me.

"I still have your shirt so I wanted to give it back to you," I blushed in embarrassment as I handed him his shirt. "you can keep it. I looks better on you," he smiled cheeky. I stared at him not really knowing what to say.

"u-uhm. I-I'll just go to bed n-now."

Why the hell am I stuttering. He should be the one stuttering when he talks to me not the other way around. I'm his boss.

"good night," I waved to the boys and left before I could embarrass myself in front of Harry even more. "good night," I heard them saying before I was out of sight.

I made a fool out of myself and I could picture Harry & Niall laughing at me at this very moment. I jumped on my bed and buried my head in the pillow before groaning loudly. I didn't knew what was happening to me.

He made me feel things I've never really felt before. A little did I know that the feeling was mutual.

________