Chapter 37; lost & change

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎉🎁❤️

Chapter 37

Days and weeks passed and let me tell you Harry wasn't happy. Every time we see each other we fight and it's mostly my fault because all I do is work and we didn't even cuddle or kiss for a few days.

Maybe a peck here and there but nothing more.

I felt terrible and I was on my way home from work in a cab since either I was working late or I left earlier then Harry. I got in but didn't saw him downstairs so I went in our room and froze as I saw him packing a bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"I'm leaving. I'm staying with Niall again until you make up your mind. I can't be with you if all you want to do is work. We barely talk to each other let alone act like a couple anymore. So either you act like the Zoe I fell in love with or this is over."

I looked at him in shock. I didn't know what to say and I didn't want to fight either so I stayed quiet. It was my own fault. He spared me a last glance before walking out of the room. A few seconds later I heard the front door close and I broke down crying.

What have I done?

I lost him because of the fucking business. I had almost doubled the money on my account and I didn't even know what to do with so much money. I hated it. I hated what the business was doing to me but it was mostly the fault of my parents for pressuring me into it.

I had lost Teresa and now I was in the progress of losing Harry as well. Everyone else was already keeping their distance but I get it...it was my own fault.

I needed Teresa. She would comfort me and get angry with me for me so stupid but she would try to understand why I was like that and that everything would be alright.

I needed her close now so I took a cab to the cemetery and tried to find my way towards her grave. I hated cemeteries but it was just that I wasn't comfortable with being at one. I saw her grave and sat on the ground in front of it.

"Hey Teresa."

I sighed and continued talking. This wasn't easy for me.

"I'm sorry for not getting you flowers but I didn't plan on visiting you right now. I really wish you could be here with me because I need you more then anything," I started sobbing as the tears streamed down my face.

"I messed up again. All I did was work because of what my parents said and now Harry and everyone else are mad at me because of the person my parents made me to be. I know it's not their entire fault...it's mine but I just...I need you."

I stayed silent for a while since I didn't really know what to say to someone who won't reply to me.

"I can't be like this anymore and I can't stay in my penthouse. All the memories I had with you all keep replaying in my head and I just can't do it. I'm in my office 24/7 because that was the only place you actually never went in. Harry & I cleared out your apartment with a little help of Niall but I couldn't do it. They offered to do it and they gave me your journal. I never took a look I just kept it so far."

It was true. I had her diary or journal in my drawer and I never looked into it since I just didn't know if I should do it. It was her personal journal and I just...I just don't know what to expect.

"I will change," I muttered and looked up into the sky. "I will change," I repeated the short sentence but I wasn't convinced at first. "I WILL CHANGE," I cried out and buried my face in my hands.

I stayed a little longer at Teresa's grave without saying another word. I just wanted her company before I went home and started with doing the right thing.

-

"I don't know what car I want," I told the man at the car shop.

"Alright just look at the catalog, put a post-it on the sites with the cars you're interested in and then we'll look through them," the man, dressed in a suit, told me and I agreed with him.

He handed me the catalog and a pack of yellow post-its.

Yellow post-its. I sighed at the thought of Harry placing them in my documents with either a cute sentence or just something that made me laugh.

I flipped through the pages and marked the cars I liked with a post-it. A few minutes later I was done and we went through the models and all that kinda stuff.

"So I'm really interested in that lamborghini but the color is just boring. What can you do there?" I asked as I showed him the car I told him about.

"Well, we can do whatever you want with it it's just a financial question," I told me as he folded his hands on the desk. "Alright then, what kind of pink shades do you have. I want this car to be out standing."

He showed me a book with colors and I picked one.

"Alright that would add a bit for the color and with everything together it would be around 380.000$ to 400.000$."

I wrote that down and since I also needed a car for just in general when I go grocery shopping or something. It's not like I will go shopping with a neon pink lamborghini.

"Ouh, I want a black range rover," I told him and we went through with the details before adding it on the list. "I also like that one. How about we make that and that pink with and the rest a matte black color. That would be sick."

Adding the third car to my list I contemplated whether or not buying a fourth one. I probably sound like a complete bitch when I talk about what and how many cars I was buying but I didn't had one and I just had a lot of money so you can't blame me.

Now before you start with insulting me or anything I do donate money, monthly.

"You know what since I love that BMW over there I'll just buy that one in matte white. I love matte colors especially on cars so I'll get that and that should be it," I nodded my head and wrote the fourth car on my list before he told me how long I had to wait and how much I had to pay.

"Alright the two BMW will take a week. The Lamborghini will take about nine days and the range rover will only take about three days."

"Alright. The range rover should be send to this address and the other three to this one," I said and handed him the addresses. Yep, I was moving in a house in about four days and I was relieved to finally get out of the penthouse.

I signed some contracts before I got myself a cab again.

I wasn't going to contact Harry anytime soon and I wasn't going to my company either since I wanted to finish with all the mess like the new house, the cars and blah blah.

I wanted to fix myself before throwing myself back into the mess I left.

__________

And again...this chapter was just complete crap.

Anyways, I have five parts written off my new story and a loooot of ideas but I'm a little busy right now and probably the next few days but I'm really trying to continue writing the new story but I can't seem to put it all together right now but I'm sure hoping to release it in the first week of January (probably the same day this book will end) and I hope I can find my way to make it good for you guys. 🎀