Chapter 29; stupid Harry & white

ITS MY BIRTHDAAAY 🎉🎉🎉 well at least where I am. It's the 20th 💁🏼

Chapter 29

"a few hours."

I was frozen in my spot and didn't know how to react, at all. "c-can I s-see her?" I asked with tears silently running down my cheeks.

The doctor nodded and told me which room before I made a ran for it. This can't be happening. I spotted the room number and rushed in, forgetting to knock.

"Teresa!" I exclaimed and saw her laying on the hospital bed. She looked so pale and lifeless. "I'm sorry. I knew I had cancer but I didn't want to worry you," she apologized with tears in her eyes.

"It's okay. I'm here now," I said and grabbed her hand. "Where is Harry?" she asked after a few minutes of silence. I stayed silent and cried into her shirt. "Oh honey, what happened?" she asked worriedly and she ran her other hand through my hair.

"He cheated," I cried out making Teresa gasp. "What a fucking bastard."

I looked up at her with wide eyes. "Did you just..." I couldn't even finish my sentence as she just grinned and nodded. I let out a small laugh and shook my head at her.

"I really like...well, liked him. I thought you two would get married someday," she whined childishly. I looked at her again and she patted my head, "to soon?"

I nodded and she tried the best to comfort me even when I should be the one comforting her. "Niall is here do you want to see him?" I asked and she nodded happily. I grinned and left the room to get Niall who was sitting on a chair a few feet away from Teresa's room.

"C'mon," I smiled and held my hand out for him to take which he did. We walked back into the room and Niall went to hug Teresa. "how is my Irish boy doing?" Teresa asked as Niall looked up at her with a sad expression.

"I don't know," Niall answered and by the look on his face he said the truth.

"Turn that frown upside down, honey," she told him and he did his best to do so.

The next hour or so Teresa told us a lot about how she wants her funeral and even though I wasn't ready to talk about it I did it because she wanted it.

"Don't wear black! I prefer white. I mean females could wear like white dresses and males...well, they can wear jeans and a white button down shirt maybe," she rubbed her chin in thought.

"Yea, that would work. But nothing black! Not even shoes or something. Alright?"

Niall & I agreed and even though Teresa was really pale and looked horribly sick she smiled.

"I don't want you to be sad when I'm gone okay?" she asked but I couldn't agree with her this time. "I can't just not be sad when the most important person in my life will be gone," I said frustrated. I didn't want this to happen.

"Oh honey, it'll be okay. I have one wish though," she said and whispered something in Niall's ear. He nodded and left the room, leaving me confused.

"What is it?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed. "I told him to get Harry. I can't just not say goodbye to him after one stupid mistake he did. I liked him and he was always a lovely boy to be around so I suggest you could hide in the bathroom or something."

I could understand what she meant and that it wouldn't be fair to him if she didn't at least talk to him once before she's gone.

I have a hard time to keep my shit together for her sake so I nodded my head and locked myself in the bathroom. A minute later the door already opened.

"He was still in front of the hospital waiting," Niall said probably because he knew that I was in the bathroom. Teresa must have told him her sneaky plan. Typical for her to always interfere in my problems.

The first few minutes Teresa told Harry that she had cancer and all that, making me cry as she said that she wouldn't live longer then a few more hours. It could happen any minute and that just made my cry in my hands silently.

"Why did you do it?" Teresa suddenly came straight to the point after Teresa had told him that I told her about what he did.

"I-I don't know. I figured out that Aria was the one messing up the investment to I called her to talk to her in my office. I was furious and she told me that she would do anything to destroy the company. I couldn't let her do it. I yelled at her but all she did was laugh."

Well, that doesn't explain anything.

"Then she showed me a picture of Zoe and a boy together and it seemed like they where really close with each other. She said that she spotted them just an hour ago and that she saw them kiss. I was stupid to believe her. I know now that the picture was taken in the hospital and that Niall was the boy who only tried to comfort her."

You have no idea how much I hate that bitch.

"So then she threw herself on me and started kissing me. I refused but she told me that if I wouldn't kiss her back she would destroy everything that I loved. I didn't hear Zoe or anyone in that matter calling me because she took my phone and...without me noticing she picked up when Zoe was calling."

By the sound of his trembling voice I knew that he was on the verge of crying.

"I didn't do it on purpose but then I thought how rejecting Zoe got the last few days because of the expansion and that she barely talked to me. That combined with the pictures I saw made me angry and I stopped refusing and pushing her away. It was the worst mistake I ever did and I wish I could take everything back."

By now I swear he was crying and believe me I was too. I'm still mad at him and I won't forgive him. He did what he did.

"Oh Harry," Teresa sighed.

"I-I'm so s-sorry," he cried out and I could mentally see how Teresa was comforting him. I heard her whisper something and just then I decided to leave the bathroom. I couldn't hide all the time I mean, I prefer to spend the time being with Teresa.

Harry looked up and his eyes widened as he stared at me. "I want to spend the time with Teresa alone, please?" I asked the boys and they nodded. I leaned against the wall and saw then hug her and say goodbye. It was hard for me as I saw all three of them tear up.

Harry already looked like a mess so that made it even harder for me to stay mad since I still love him more then anything but he hurt me and I can't get over that so fast.

"I'll wait okay?" Niall told me but I shook my head, "you can leave. It's fine."

He shook his head, refusing to leave the hospital and waved at Teresa before leaving the room. Harry was still talking with Teresa so I waited and gave them some privacy. I didn't know what they were talking about at all but Teresa was really fond of Harry and Harry liked her just as much.

A few minutes later they were done and Harry didn't even look at me as he left the room.

I sat down on Teresa's bed and we started talking for a while. We laughed, we smiled, we gossiped and we just talked.

Suddenly her breathing got heavier and her eyes widened a little. "No," I said. "NO!" I raised my voice as she clasped my hand in hers.

"I-I love y-you Zoe."

"I love you too. I love you so much. You were more of a mother to me then my real one," I cried out. She looked me deeply in the eyes and smiled, "Stars can't shine...without darkness."

__________

I'm 16 now 💁🏼💥🎀🎉🎈🎁🎊💝♏️