Chapter 40; beautiful & epilogue

Chapter 40

A few months later

"Harry we have to leave like right now!" I screamed as I ran around the house like a mad woman. "Kim will be okay without us. I think she'll be busy for a few hours anyways."

"No, we have to leave."

Harry rolled his eyes playfully and grabbed my hand before we left our house. We got into our black range rover and Harry drove off to the hospital. Kim was in labor and I had to be there since Kim asked me to be her baby's godmother.

By the way, it's a boy and his name will be Ryan.

Soon we arrived at the hospital and spotted Riley, Derek, Tamara, Lizzy, John & Noah's brother Tony. We all greeted each other and I played a little with Riley as we all talked about how excited we were.

It was late at night and Riley fell asleep in her uncle Tony's arms whilst I had my head rested on Harry's shoulder. "6 days, 10 hours, 25 minutes and 57 seconds. 56 seconds. 55 seconds," Harry whispered in my ear.

I grinned up at him and pressed a light kiss on his lips. Yes, we're getting married in about 6 days and I was so stressed out like literally I make sure that everything will be alright for our special day every single day.

"I love you," I smiled lovingly. "I love you," he replied and nudged his nose with mine. I giggled and he pressed his lips back onto mine.

"Alright love birds. Do you mind?"

We looked up and saw a wide smiling Noah. "He's here."

We all jumped up from our seats and ran over to hug Noah before he lead us to Kim's room. This was so exciting. Noah told us to be quiet before all of us squeezed into the little hospital room.

Kim was laying on the bed, looking all exhausted as she held a little baby boy, wrapped in a light blue blanket, on her chest. We all congratulated her and of course I waited a while until their parents got a look at the baby and held him until it was my turn.

I hold onto the baby like my life would depend on it. "He's beautiful," I smiled at Noah & Kim who looked at me with wide grins. "I can't wait until you & Harry make beautiful babies. I'm hoping soon," Kim yawned everyone stifled a laugh.

I blushed as Harry placed his hands around my waist form behind me. He rested his chin on my shoulder and looked down at the little human I was holding in my arms.

Soon I handed him back over to Noah and we told everyone goodbye since Kim was already fast asleep. I played with Harry's fingers as we walked down the hallway of the hospital.

"I want a baby," I admitted as we walked through the exit. "Me too," Harry smiled lazily and I noticed that he was really tired. "I'll drive," I chuckled as he yawned loudly.

He smiled with appreciation as he got into the passenger seat.

Soon I heard him snoring lightly from beside me, making me smile to myself.

-

"WHAT? NO!" I yelled at Gemma.

"I was kidding, damn," she laughed and pulled me into a hug. "Not funny," I rolled my eyes after she had told me that they messed up the color of flowers.

"I hate you," I growled as she pulled away, laughing.

"Loosen up a little Zoe, it's your wedding day and you look drop dead gorgeous," she complimented. "exactly, it's my wedding day so stop making me more nervous," I nudged her but placed a sloppy kiss on her cheek anyways.