Chapter 14; clingy & still waiting

Chapter 14

"I'll get the shirts," I told Kim as she pulled out her wallet. "okay, I'll give you the money," she insisted but I shook my head, "no, today is on me."

"what size?" I asked the boys curiously. "I'll come with you," Harry volunteered and stood up from his chair. Kim took the chance and sat on the chair where Harry previously sat.

I nodded and already asked Kim & Riley for their sizes. Harry & I walked towards the place where they sell the merch and we waited in line whilst we discussed which shirt we should buy.

"I like the one where he's on it," I told Harry who nodded in agreement.

Soon it was our turn and we told the man our sizes before he told us the amount of money. "That's a lot, I could pay half," Harry offered but I already took the money out of my wallet and handed it to the man.

"Thank you," I said as he handed us the shirts.

"I'll give you the money for Niall's & my shirt," Harry said as we walked back to our where everyone else was. "No Harry, it's on me."

"Thank you, Zoe."

I smiled up at him and soon we where back with our friends. I handed everyone the shirts and Riley, who still didn't know that we were at the arena where Justin Bieber would perform in about eight hours, looked at it in awe.

"That's Justin Bieber," she pointed out as she pointed to her shirt. "Yes, Riley. Zoe got us tickets for his concert which is today that's why we're waiting here," Kim told her and Riley's eyes widened as her jaw hit the ground.

"Really?" she asked as she looked at me. "Yes," I nodded my head. She squealed and ran into my arms, "thank you." "You're welcome."

We all changed into our shirts and I almost fainted as Harry just pulled his shirt off not even caring that a lot of girls where basically drooling over him. Even I have to admit that he looked freaking hot.

"oh my god, that guy looks like a fucking sex god," I heard a girl saying to her friend.

"Gosh, how bad I want him to make me feel good."

I shot them a glare and looked at Harry who had the shirt on already. "Those two where highly talking about you," I told Harry as I sat with him on the blanket. "what do you expect. Look at me," he said making me roll my eyes.

"I'm kidding Zoe. I like someone else."

"Who?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. I should've known that he already found someone else. "you wanna know?" he asked smirking. I nodded.

He leaned closer so he could whisper in my ear, "I won't tell you."

Shivers ran down my spine as he pulled back and just smirked at me. I shove him away as he started laughing at me. "Fuck off, Harry."

He continued laughing and I just kept hitting him making him laugh even more. "I hate you," I growled and laid down with a blanket wrapped around me.

Suddenly I felt him behind me, wrapping his arm around me from behind. "what the hell are you doing?" I hissed, wanting to get up but he wouldn't let me. I turned around and it felt like a freaking déjà-vu.

"I'm sorry," he whispered finally letting go off me. "It's fine," I waved him off and got up. He followed my action and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Instead of constantly pushing him off, which seriously was no use, I let him and relaxed a little.

"you smell nice," he admitted after a while of talking to Niall & Kim who smirked at us the whole time. "so do you," I said honestly. "you're really clingy, you know that."

Harry chuckled, "we both know you like it."

"and we both know that you're a cocky ass."

"How much longer do we have to wait?" Riley whined and plopped down on my lap with a sigh. I looked at my phone and groaned, "six hours."

"I'm hungry," Riley whined. "Me too," Niall peeped in.

"Let's get food then," Kim announced also adding that she was hungry herself. "either one or two of us leaves and buy food or we order something," Kim said and looked at each of us, waiting for an answer.

"I honestly don't want to get up right now," I said and held my hands up in surrender. "I agree," Harry & Niall said. "Riley do you want to go get food with mommy?" Kim asked her daughter who still sat in my lap and played with my bracelet.

She nodded and got up before she took her mothers hand. "There's a pizza shop around the corner," Niall told her and she nodded and left after asking what we wanted.

"I can't wait six more hours," I whined and leaned my head against Harry's chest. "I agree," Harry said making Niall nod as well.

-

"I swear this was the worst idea I've ever had," I groaned and took a sip out of my water bottle. "It's not even one more hours. We can do it," Niall yawned as he tried to braid Riley's hair.

I somehow ended up between Harry's legs as my back was pressed against his chest. I mean, I wanted it as comfortable as I could the last five hours.

"I can tell some jokes," Harry suddenly said. "NO!" Niall yelled but it was to late he already started.

"What do you call a sad cup of coffee?"

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, not knowing what to say.

"Depresso."

And with that he started laughing so hard that we all soon joined him.

"Why is Peter Pan always flying?" he asked after we all stopped laughing. "because he neverlands," and even though I didn't wanted to laugh, I did. I'm a sucker for lame jokes.

After a while we just stayed silence until, "will you remember me forever?"

"and ever?" I added as I looked at Harry who kind of got confused. "Yes," he said truthfully with a small smile. "knock knock?" I asked grinning. "who's there?"

"You said you'd remember me," I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest, trying not to laugh. Harry started laughing and I joined him. "Finally someone who understands my passion."

I turned my head and swiftly kissed his cheek before I started talking to Riley who sat in between my legs and asked me to braid her hair. It was funny actually because I was between Harry's legs and Riley between mine.

I braided hair soft, dark brown hair and suddenly Harry took my hair and tried to do the same thing I did to Riley's hair. "awww," I heard and saw Niall & Kim snapping pictures.

"stop it," I whined and hid in Harry's chest. I hated when people take pictures of me. Harry's chest vibrated as he laughed making me smile.

Why am I being the clingy one now?

Right when I wanted to stop myself from clinging onto Harry everyone started screaming and I looked at my phone to see that they opened the doors. Oh dear god, from that point on...all hell broke loose.

__________