⊰Code of Conduct⊱

🌹

🌹

Book 1 of The Deliverance Series

Started: August 7, 2016
Completed: September 7, 2017

In the year 2066, when most humans had considered the possibility of the world apocalypse being brought on by a zombie outbreak due to a mutated virus, the real one slowly crept silently from the shadows of the night.

Human rights were stripped away, those declarations of freedom each country had built its moral codes upon, shattered.

There are two options, follow The Code of Conduct laid out by the vampire council to maintain what little freedom humanity has left or be chased onto the streets as a vagrant.

Option two isn't so nice, as you become free game to any vampire and in doing so, your life also becomes forfeit.

I should know, considering I grew up my whole life living option two and learning how to evade those who had taken away the true human way of life. I've never lived a day by the code and never plan to.

The Code of Conduct

⊰1⊱A human's life is worth nothing. Respect those who are stronger than you.

⊰2⊱A human, will not speak unless spoken to. Respond only using the terms Master or Mistress, and Sir or Ma'am.

⊰3⊱ A human, will attend school until the age of sixteen. After basic knowledge is received from their teachers, they will be given a job. Young boys and girls will be sold at auctions, and from the outcome, will be decided the best job for them.

⊰4⊱ A human, will abide by any command that is issued by a vampire.

⊰5⊱ A human, is required to give blood every eight weeks.

⊰6⊱ A human, is a tool and may be used however a vampire sees fit.

⊰7⊱ A human, is required to stay indoors during the night hours.

⊰8⊱ A human, has no rights but those given to them by a vampire.

⊰9⊱ There are no cross species permitted. Therefore, vampires have the right to sterilize their slaves.

⊰10⊱ The four members of the vampire council have the final say and can nullify The Code of Conduct by a unanimous vote.

Any human that defies the code is punishable by law and their life will be forfeit. Any vampire can carry out their own punishment if the human is owned. Any vagrant that is caught, will be executed on sight.

Note: This is a dark story, so if that is not for you, I suggest you stop reading now and read one of my other stories.

--⊰♥⊱--

I'm a Wattpad Futures Author, which means you will see short ads in between chapters that I'm actually paid for. Please, take a few moments of your time to watch as I spend hours of my time writing for what your read for free. It's most appreciated, thank you in advance.