⊰48⊱

One of my lovely coworkers, who's name I actually selected for Rose's mom, Laura, asked me a question today while she was reading. Here is lram19 question:

What's my favorite flower? She thought, a rose because of my username however, my username comes from the comic book series: Serenity Rose and has been my gamer tag on Xbox for over eight years. She asked because of my surgery and wanted to give me flowers.

My favorite flower is: Forget-Me-Not.

Why? The flower signifies true love in the Victorian age

Why? The flower signifies true love in the Victorian age. It also relates to good memories, memories that you wouldn't want to forget.

What's all your favorite flowers and why?

🌹

As I gradually open my eyelids, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I feel a hand resting on the side of my waist. Furrowing my brows, I blink a few times realizing that I am laying on my side. My gaze lifts from a muscular chest before locking stares with Cormac's green eyes.

I inhale sharply and ask, "Why are you staring at me?" I pause a moment, breaking my gaze away from his while scanning the room and ask, "Or better yet...why are we in bed together?"

A light chuckle escapes his lips as I fail to find the humor behind the look he's giving me when I turn my attention back on him. He brushes the pad of his thumb against my bare skin, my shirt having hiked up in my sleep. Cormac replies, "It wasn't just the two of us in bed together little rose."

"What are you talking about?" My heart skips a beat and suddenly I'm finding it very hard to recollect the better part of yesterday.

Amusement flashes across his features and I stare blankly at him, waiting for some type of clarification of what happened. Instead of answering my question, Cormac asks one of his own, "How are you feeling?"

"You're dodging the subject," I narrow my eyes, but I do take a moment and take into consideration the procedure I went through before sighing, "I'm not in any pain if that's what you want to know," for some reason, it's like he's holding back a laugh and I gaze at him quizzically before asking, "what's this all about-" Cormac shifts closer to me while I move away, only to have him lay me out flat on my back against the sheets.

I'm hardly able to get the rest of my question out before the air leaves my lungs, Cormac chuckling at my confusion, his knees on either sides of my waist as he straddles me in his boxers, the covers draping over the two of us. His dark hair is tousled, partially covering his left eye. He lowers his lips down closer to my ear, my heartbeat increasing by the passing second.

I feel his breath against my skin, goosebumps breaking out across the top layer before his whispers huskily into my ear, "I'm not sure you're quite ready to have two, big throbbing cocks pounding you into submission just yet, so let's try one for now."