⊰57⊱

@Amandale04 messaged me a few random questions for me to answer so here they are:

1.) What was your favorite book to write out of all the ones you've written so far on Wattpad? (completed or ongoing)

A.) I have to say, Code of Conduct has been by far my favorite story to write as I feel it is the culmination of my writing progression finally reaching the heights I wanted it to be since I first started.

2.) What was your favorite character to write? (completed or ongoing)

A.) This is a tough one...so I'll answer it in four parts.

~Completed Story Character Female: Eris from To Seduce a Succubus.

~Completed Story Character Male: Korbyn Blackmore from Walking Among Vampires.

~Ongoing Story Character Female: Rose Valentine from Code of Conduct.

~Ongoing Story Character Male: Cormac Arin from Code of Conduct.

So...now that you know mine...

1.) What's your favorite book that I've written:

~Completed

~Ongoing

2.) What's your favorite character I've written:

~Completed

~Ongoing

🌹

I'm not angry that the two of my mates were fucking one another as they have done that before after bonding on their own terms...

...I'm livid that they decided it would be a good idea for them to get their jollies off while I'm still in pain and distrust from the way they acted and treated me. Any other time and place, it wouldn't have mattered, but they chose to screw around while my own emotions are in disarray.

I thought mates were supposed to love and care for one another, making sure that everything is okay...instead I'm left hurting while they walk away.

I don't know how they are ever going to earn my trust again, but fucking one another isn't the best way to start mending a broken relationship.

I stand with my back against the wall of Dante's office, Cormac and Marc both seated in the chairs across from the large desk. Dante's back is leaning against his chair, two silver bracelets laid out on top of the desk along with one closed manila file.

Cormac glances at me out of the corner of his eyes and I merely blink away from him, my stare falling on Dante who appears to be the one most comfortable. Why wouldn't he be? At least I know all he wants to do is fuck me in an exclusively lustful way to procreate...at least his intentions are blatantly laid out on the table for me to pick up the offer at my convenience.

Sadly, if I do take him up on that offer now...

...I'll feel it's only out of spite for the way I found Cormac and Marc with one another.