⊰40⊱

🌹

"Can't we at least do this in your room?" I'm only thinking about how many women Keveon must have fucked in this bed...but then again, part of me understands that Cormac must reside in this room more often then not. As his brother is the one who's been sleeping with Missy, then Cormac must switch out and sleep in here.

Technically this is Cormac's room?

Explains the bloody restraints.

Unless his brother is into this kinky shit as well...

...and I'm one to talk...I'm enjoying it.

"Never mind..." I mumble, watching as he arches a brow, "...this is your room, isn't it?"

A pleasurable radiation lingers in my core after feeling a brief sting from my clit. My heart skips a beat when I let out a breath, my eyes growing wide while Cormac walks to the left side of the bed.

"Master! This is your room, Master," it all comes out very hastily, seeing the glint in his eyes as he leans down next to me, my body jolting for a moment when I feel his soft touch rub my clit in circles. My breathing becomes uneven, my eyes not breaking away from his as I quietly whisper, "Mmmm..." a soft sigh shakily leaving my lips.

"Correct," Cormac answers my question. I'm already wet, wishing to feel his fingers plunged deep in my pussy as he fills me to my content. However pleasing that may sound, I know he won't do it, bracing myself for whatever torturous punishment he is about to put me through. I can see from the corner of my eye what he is holding in his hand; a thin, dark leather paddle that appears flexible, considering the way it hit me.

For some reason, a small wave of fear washes over me as a very painful and distance memory surfaces.

Aohdan whipping me to the point I almost died.

But, then I look up into Cormac's eyes and I am reminded that this man before me is the one who saved my life.

"Y-You're not going to really hurt me...are you?" I feel stupid the second the words leave my lips, but I can't keep that small bit of fear away.

Cormac halts his actions entirely, lowering himself to sit down beside of me on the bed. He leaves the paddle by my outer thigh, bringing both of his hands up to gently cup my cheeks while he tenderly places a kiss on my forehead. When he pulls away enough so that I can gaze into his eyes, I see them soften completely, something deeply caring and genuine resting within them.

"I would never hurt you Rose," his voice is controlled and sincere, exhaling a breath as he states, "If you don't wish to partake in being restrained..." his voice trails off while his eyes search me, "...I can see it in your eyes little rose, you're scarred from what Aohdan did to you."

The pads of his thumbs are already brushing away the tears that have broken through the dam I have unknowingly placed up. A sniffle escapes me and I draw a shaky breath as I control the sob that wants to surface. Cormac hushes me gently, releasing my cheeks while he quickly unbuckles all of my restraints. I'm instantly lifted into his arms, pulling me close to him as my face buries into his chest.

As he sits there and holds me, one of his hands running up and down my back while the other securely anchors itself around my lower back, he whispers gently, "Shh, shh, it's okay," he cradles me while rocking me just slightly. The warmth of his touch floods deeply into my body, almost like when you hold a towel immediately after a drying cycle.

"I-I do-don't understand," my voice comes out as a stutter while I attempt to catch my breath, calming down gradually at his touch, "why a-are you acting s-s...s-so n-nice?"