Cuddles

Eren:

You usually sit in Eren's lap with him wrapping his arms around your stomache. Your head is leaned back on his shoulder.

Levi:

You face Levi while he curls around you like a ball and his arms are wrapped protectively around you. You nuzzle into his warm chest.

Armin:

You're usually the big spoon here. One hand is usually fiddling with his hair while the other is draped over his side, holding his hand.

Jean:

You lay on top of Jean listening to his heartbeat. Your legs are all intertwined and he plays with your hair.

Marco:

Marco lays flat on his back and your head rests on the side of his chest. His arm wraps around you and his free hand is laced with yours.

Erwin:

You're usually laying there normally while Erwin's arm is draped over you and your legs are tangled together.

Hanji:

Hanji spoons you. One of her legs are probably laying on your hip and your legs are probably wrapped around her other leg. She holds you in a bear hug and you snuggle as close as you can to her.

Mikasa:

You face each other and let your legs become a tangled mess and you lay as close as you humanly can together. Your hands play with each other and you can usually feel Mikasa's breath.

The Hanji cuddling is my favorite because memories and tears and I just... Okay bye see y'all next chapter.

~Ash