You Prank Them

Eren:

You decided to pull the generic bucket full of water on top of the door prank. With the help of Bertle, your mission was accomplished. You shouted for Eren and creeped behind the bed to spy. A few minutes later, the door opened, and a loud shriek rang throughout the Survey Corps HQ. You laughed your ass off while Eren was standing, shaking whilst dripping with water. He was confused, and you were content.

Levi:

You took the riskiest risk in all of the risk world. You hid your boyfriend's cleaning supplies. Needless to say, you were terrified but had no regrets. You stashed them under your bed and waited.

The entire day Levi was having separation anxiety and scaring the shit out of everyone while you acted clueless. Later while he was sleeping, you slipped it back into his closet.

Armin:

You pretended to not know who Armin was for a whole day. Whenever he came up to you to kiss you or hug you ir even just talk to you, you acted confused, and sometimes ran away screaming stranger danger. Needless to say, Armin was not happy, and got really upset. You eventually confessed the prank to him and apologized.

Jean:

You figured it would be funny to confess your love to a horse whenever Jean walked by. He heard you, and obviously got jealous. He stormed over to where you were and got really confused when he didn't see anyone else. You would act even more confused and say something like, "Jean where did you come from? I was JUST talking to you!" And then gesture to the horse. He would roll his eyes and sarcastically laugh before walking away, clearly annoyed at you.

Marco:

One morning Marco walked up to you and screamed. He was really confused and concerned and asked what was wrong. Your answer?

"WHERE DID ALL YOUR FRECKLES GO?!" Somehow, you managed to get the entire Survey Corps to go along. Everyone acted like Marco's freckles had mysteriously disappeared overnight. He was really confused. He didn't understand. The prank went on for about a week.

Erwin:

You stole his bolo tie. See media picture for his reaction. Aka what I did one day when I was bored and needed an excuse to post. Anyways, he was raging and it...It wasn't pretty. Let's just say you're never making that mistake again.

Hanji:

You pied her in the face 27 times in a day because why not? Her reaction was first to scream. Then she realized, "OOOOH PIE" and then she ate most of it off her face. The funniest part though was when she pulled out some contraption that attached to her glasses and cleaned them like windshield wipers?? Alright then. You would just have to pie her some more.

Mikasa:

Your response to everything she said was, "Eh?" But you said it in a different tone depending on the context. It was funny because you only said this to her. If you were in a conversation with her and someone else, you would reply normally to the other person, but, "Eh" to her. She got frustrated and eventually raged.

Alright well, this was interesting. The only reason the Erwin prank is what it is is because I remembered I had that picture of myself and I wanted an excuse to post it. So yes, there's that. Okay, well byee.

~Ash