You're Singing

Modern

Eren:

Eren did not expect to walk in on you belting out the lyrics to your favorite song. He also didn't expect for your voice to be so good. He snuck up behind you and hugged you, joining in. His voice wasn't the best, and you were definitely embarrassed.

Levi:

It was at a bar. You were a little tipsy, and you decided to go up and sing. You chose your favorite song, and started. Levi was still sitting at the table, and choked on his beer. Your voice was the best he'd ever heard, and he was completely hypnotized by it.

Armin:

You had told Armin you were participating in the talent show, but wouldn't tell him what you were doing. Come time for your performance, you sang your favorite song. Armin was slack jawed. Your voice was amazing, and he couldn't believe he'd never heard you sing before.

Jean:

Jean turned the radio on while you were driving around. Both of your favorite song had come on, and Jean was screaming. His voice wasn't awful, but you one-uped him. He almost ran into a mailbox because he was completely thrown off by how beautiful your voice is.

Marco:

Marco was over at your house while you were babysitting your two year old niece. You thought Marco was still downstairs, but he was walking through the hallways when he heard you singing a lullaby. He was smiling at you from the doorway, totally in awe.

Erwin:

There was day you were dancing around in the kitchen singing your favorite song. Erwin came home to find you. He was intrigued by your voice, and decided join in with you.

Hanji:

Hanji was walking around the house when she heard muffled singing. She put her ear up to the door and heard you singing at the top of your lungs in the shower. She smiled to herself, greatly appreciating the gift that is your voice.

Mikasa:

You weren't expecting Mikasa to just show up at your room, because you didn't even know she was coming over. You were singing in front of the mirror into your hairbrush. She sneaked up behind you and complimented your singing.