What Kind of Parent

Eren:

Eren would be the dad to do everything for your kid and get super offended when they don't want to spend time with him.

Levi:

Levi would be the dad who doesn't take any bullshit from your kid. He's actually a softie though, even though he gives your kid a hard time.

Armin:

Armin would always be teaching your kid new things about the world, and always cheering them on no matter what.

Jean:

Jean is the dad that tries and acts cool but he's actually not. Except, your kid completely idolizes him. He takes your kid for drives where they belt out 80's rock and "emo" music.

Marco:

Marco is a slightly overprotective dad, but he knows his boundaries. He wants what's best for your kid and never yells.

Erwin:

Erwin is the dad that is super strict and mean but in reality he's really nice and relatable. He is kind of hard on your kid, but it's only because he loves them.

Hanji:

Hanji is actually the best mom ever. She's always teaching your kid new things and showing them crazy experiments and taking them out on adventures.

Mikasa:

Mikasa is really love dovey towards your kid and becomes a savage when they go through anything because she'll kick anyone's ass for your kid.